Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Sign Stereotypes?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naomi Tinuveil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:01 pm
I've never "Really" studied astrology, but as long as we're on the topic of astrological stereotypes . . .

I was born under the sign of the Virgin, and apparently virgos are supposed to be well organized, prude, perfectionists. Well . . . yeah sweatdrop I think I might have been a mistake then, lol. I'm completely unorganized, messy, and almost always late (unless it's too work, because I set my clock 10 minutes early) The only thing I tend to be a perfectionist at sometimes are video games and writing. And prude, heh, yeah not even in the same ball park buddy. But . . . I'm sure as life goes on I will become more organized, seeing as how it probably comes with age. I'm not so much prude as, I don't do things of that nature unless I'm really in the mood, so my Fiance kind of gets the short end of the stick. And perfectionism will probably start to take over other aspects in my life as I grow old . . . so . . . hmm . . . maybe they are correct?! who knows, maybe everyones time-line's are just different, eh?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:13 pm
SlaineWildfire
Let's see....
Taurus' are stubborn to a fault.
Pisces' are kind of wishy washy and overly emotional.
Scorpio's are hardcore in bed, overly kinky, and kind of firecrackers.
Virgo's are straightlaced and innocent.
Aries' have anger-management issues.
Quote:
Leo's don't seem to be able to get angry at anyone, for any reason.

I dunno if I believe that one at all! I get mad at people real easy at for stupid stuff too.. and under this zodiac I am Leo..

Gemini's can't make up their minds about anything, or they change their minds constantly.
Saggitarius' are neat-freaks.
Capricorn's are fixated with knowledge.
Cancer's always avoid answering questions with a straight answer.
Libra's are smooth operators.

I don't think I know any Aquarius'.

wikkedpixie

wikkedpixie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:17 pm
TeaDidikai
This kind of thing tends to erk me.

Quote:
First of all, one's primary sign is their rising until they hit their Saturn Return- which, based upon the average age group on Gaia is a Very small minority- even in this forum.

Can u explain what this is?

Yeah, some signs have some trends to them. I am a classic example of my chart to a tea (pun intended) but that's only when you look at the chart as a whole.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:52 pm
wikkedpixie
TeaDidikai
This kind of thing tends to erk me.

Quote:
First of all, one's primary sign is their rising until they hit their Saturn Return- which, based upon the average age group on Gaia is a Very small minority- even in this forum.

Can u explain what this is?

Yeah, some signs have some trends to them. I am a classic example of my chart to a tea (pun intended) but that's only when you look at the chart as a whole.

The rising sign is the sign which was on the horizon when you were born, if I remember my astrology properly. Really, the simplification to sun sign only astrology is an insult to the skill. sweatdrop At the very least, your rising, sun, and moon signs are critical to forming the basis of your personality - according to astrology.  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:07 pm
Hmm... As a Scorpio I am supposedly broody, mysterious, vengeful, sex-driven, and would make an excellent Godfather.

Reality?

I read a LOT and am quite introverted. So possibly broody and mysterious? Vengeful... I try not to be, but I can be a little cruel sometimes. Sex-driven... No comment.

"*insert cheesy Italian accent*You come to me on the day of my daughter's wedding..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:44 am
wikkedpixie

Saggitarius' are neat-freaks.
I always thought we were supposed to be really messy... *is a super neat-freak*

Quote:
Libra's are smooth operators.
Have yet to meet a single Libra to fit that bill. But then again I'm pretty sure I only know one. confused  

Pelta

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces