Welcome to Gaia! ::

The G Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to the G Gundam anime. 

Tags: g-gundam, anime 

Reply ALLENBY'S ART GALLERY
[!EDITTED!]WOULD YOU READ A G GUNDAM DOUJINSHI IF I MADE ONE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WOULD YOU?
  OF COURSE! :DDD
  ONLY IF U CAN DRAW. :/
  NO WAY. DDD:<
View Results

Izumitastic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:54 am
*PSSST* ANSWER THE POLL. AND PLEASE POST THINGS YOU WOULD LOOK FOR IN ONE. (EX. VIOLENCE, ROMANCE, VIOLENCE AND ROMANCE, GEORGE DE SAND, ETC.)

EDIT- Also, would it be blasphemy if I got rid of everyone's wierd-90's-anime clothes? -END EDIT  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:24 pm
Violence of course!!  

Hitachiingirl
Crew

Izumitastic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:30 pm
Hitachiingirl
Violence of course!!
Of course!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:46 pm
Lol, of course I would read it!... Haven't I already seen the begining, or different doujinshi? Sadistic twists of course! ^w^  

LilyReaper
Vice Captain

Izumitastic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:10 pm
Angel_of_Confusion
Lol, of course I would read it!... Haven't I already seen the begining, or different doujinshi? Sadistic twists of course! ^w^
DId I show you? I think I told you about it at least.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:40 pm
Violence, silly. And George.

Anything with devious, sadistic (and pretty) characters is right up my alley. I look forward to reading it.  

Doll With A Knife

2,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Twilight_Rainraven
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:51 pm
Pretty much whatever you want to do is cool as long as the characters aren't drastically OOC and there's logic to the Romance. But of course violence is always good. pirate  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:23 pm
Twilight_Rainraven
Pretty much whatever you want to do is cool as long as the characters aren't drastically OOC and there's logic to the Romance. But of course violence is always good. pirate

lets turn it into humor/violence, lik epic movie
only without the yaoi  

Sullen Solid Snake

Kratos Krisna

2,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:44 pm
When were you planning on setting this? Any Background cameos from other series? Have you considered the following Gundam Fighters?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:28 pm
I don't think giving them updated clothes would be bad. Actually, I think it could be kind of interesting. I think Domon should still have some kind of ribbon on his head though. But to me trying to picture Domon without that is kind of like trying to picture Kamina (from Gurren Lagann) without his crazy glasses, but that's probably just me. Although giving George a haircut that does not defy gravity might be a sin. biggrin  

Twilight_Rainraven
Crew

Izumitastic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:55 pm
Twilight_Rainraven
I don't think giving them updated clothes would be bad. Actually, I think it could be kind of interesting. I think Domon should still have some kind of ribbon on his head though. But to me trying to picture Domon without that is kind of like trying to picture Kamina (from Gurren Lagann) without his crazy glasses, but that's probably just me. Although giving George a haircut that does not defy gravity might be a sin. biggrin
I agree. Domon without the headband is like Kamina without the glasses. Just weird. I don't think I'd change hair very much. Changing Chibodees would be a sin as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:26 pm
That Izumi Girl
Twilight_Rainraven
I agree. Domon without the headband is like Kamina without the glasses. Just weird. I don't think I'd change hair very much. Changing Chibodees would be a sin as well.

I agree. The pink highlights make me laugh. blaugh  

Twilight_Rainraven
Crew

Hitachiingirl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:39 pm
Yeah, the pink highlights make me laugh too.  
ALLENBY'S ART GALLERY

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games