Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering ------ October Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:16 pm
(oh wow...Hey, Cinderstar...if you ever need I'll I'd love to give Cursedstar a little lesson ^.^)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:06 pm
((I am sensing ALLEGIANCE!!!))  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:22 am
(Seriously?!?!!?! Woodclan would love you to join up with us!!! I thought Snowclan was still mess'n with the two-leggers so i thought it wouldn't be able to fight! But if you wanna join da party i have no arguments!! ^.^)
(oh hush Kindlestar!!! YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE!!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:02 pm
(lol. No, we're done with stupid Two-legs...We'll be there when you needs us ^.^)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:21 pm
((Whatever you tree climbers choose to do is no concern of ours. twisted Nyahahaha.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:13 pm
(*sticks tongue out at Kindlestar*)
(well thats too bad, but i guess it doesn't matter twisted i got someone else to join up pirate WOODCLAN SHALL PREVAIL!!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:09 pm
((Oh really? Seems PebbleClan is outnumbered... Go go Cursedstar!!!

I like to go against the odds. pirate ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:45 pm
A new full moon was high in the sky, and so, as tradition dictated, Kindlestar had her Clan padding towards the Moon Tree, towards MoonClan territory. The sandy terrain slowly turned to a rockier one, with grass in places, but nowhere near as heavily green as WoodClan. As she led her Clan, she could see the white tree nearby, and she noticed that FireClan was once again the first Clan there. "You would think that with as close as they are, MoonClan would get here sometimes," she muttered, flicking her tail to let her Clan know they were to go to the clearing after her.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:43 am
Duskwind followed the FireClan leader to the Moon Tree. Her tail twiched as she heard her remark about MoonClan. "Well, maybe it's because we're the fastest and they couldn't possibly get here compared to our speed." she thought aloud. Maybe optimism would help bring all the clans to this gathering.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:29 am
Splashpaw padded after the deputy, avoiding an rock or two, and squeezed into a space between her clanmates. Her ear twitched at Duskwind's remark, and purred. "We are known for our speed..."

Thorngaze settled in the spot where he usually sat, and looked at his clanmates, his ears pricked in amusement.
Where was MoonClan?

Lilsleepygrl

Blitz Prower

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:50 pm
Lightningpaw brought up the rear as the clan arrived to the normal Gathering area. Lightningpaw looked back at the other territories to see if any of the other clans were possibly approaching. He sat beside Splashpaw, as they were waiting for any other of the clans to arrive.

"Hello, Splashpaw." His tone was very mellow, feeling pretty relaxed on the peaceful night. The moon shone bright, it's light illuminating and shining on Fireclan it seemed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:15 pm
A purr escaped Kindlestar as she looked back at Duskwind. "Indeed. Maybe our speed is unmatched," she answered, pride glowing as she looked at her clanmates. Kindlestar took a lot of pride in being a cat of FireClan, and it always pleased her to hear praise of her clan, especially seeing as how downsized they usually were.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Lilsleepygrl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:27 am
"Hi, Lightningpaw." Splashpaw mewed, looking at the older apprentice. The tip of her white tail twitched in the nearing breeze.
"If only it was leaf-fall forever." she remarked.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:33 pm
His smile slowly began to fade, not that his mood changed or anything.

"Why do you say that, Splashpaw? Leaf-fall is when prey starts to get scarce, as if it wasn't scarce enough already." He remarked.  

Blitz Prower

Flowerpaw__
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:34 pm
(ohwuthi. I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing. *shifty eyes* ninja )

Angelwish prepaired to leave for the gathering or something useful like that. rolleyes  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff