Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:11 am
Death of Cool
Mechanical Death
Death of Cool
Vampires are supposed to be vicious, murderous, undead. Not faggy prettyboys that date mortal women. This whole trend is ******** sickening. I place the blame squarely on that b***h Anne Rice. She is the worst thing that ever happened to vampires.

Now that's unfair. Anne rice created a fantasic series that was bastardized by the movie productions ( and the last book...)
But all through the series the vampires were ruthless and heartless, driven by sex and blood, not out of pleasure and love, but out of power.They were monsters that looked pretty, an illusion created to better meet their needs.

I'm not talking about the movies, I'm talking about her awful writing.

Oy! I personally love Anne Rice! And who are you to state your judgements as fact? Ugh, yet another disgusting "Mr.Gothy-Goth-Darkness" with a god-complex, please, do us a favor and get off "fact" factor, if you will stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:13 am
Sadistic Rainbows
Angel of the End
I think that book series is adorable! ^^ I personally love it, because it is just so cute and sweet.

Sadistic, your siggy picture is adorable~ just wanted to say.  

Angel of the End

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:15 am
Angel of the End
Death of Cool
Mechanical Death
Death of Cool
Vampires are supposed to be vicious, murderous, undead. Not faggy prettyboys that date mortal women. This whole trend is ******** sickening. I place the blame squarely on that b***h Anne Rice. She is the worst thing that ever happened to vampires.

Now that's unfair. Anne rice created a fantasic series that was bastardized by the movie productions ( and the last book...)
But all through the series the vampires were ruthless and heartless, driven by sex and blood, not out of pleasure and love, but out of power.They were monsters that looked pretty, an illusion created to better meet their needs.

Oy! I personally love Anne Rice! And who are you to state your judgements as fact? Ugh, yet another disgusting "Mr.Gothy-Goth-Darkness" with a god-complex, please, do us a favor and get off "fact" factor, if you will stare
Mechanical Death did the same exact thing you're bitching about. Why are you defending her?

This message is brought to you in part by the Give Razors to Emos Foundation
Eradicating at least 24 idiots a day.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:39 pm
Angel of the End
Death of Cool
Mechanical Death
Death of Cool

I don't give a s**t who you love. Your opinion is completely worthless.
And what exactly did I state as "fact" that got your size 18 granny panties all in a bunch? I do believe I stated my opinion. You don't like it? Go ******** yourself.  

Death of Cool

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:04 am
L Ron Jeremy
Angel of the End
Death of Cool
Mechanical Death
Death of Cool

Mechanical Death did the same exact thing you're bitching about. Why are you defending her?

I don't mean to defend anyone in this case, pardon the book itself, maybe. Maybe not.
When we read this thread, we should read with the context maybe of "thought" or "opinion" rather than fact. Sorry if I did the same thing, not knowingly, of course. I tell people who have similar views my views in a sentence form that would take the appearence of stating facts, because water is near its same level with people who have similar outlooks on whatever subject is at hand. Again, I shall make the statement: I am very sorry for unknowingly going out of my own bounds, please do not take offense to this, I see where you are most certainly coming from in your statement, and I agree.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:09 am
Death of Cool
Angel of the End
Death of Cool
Mechanical Death
Death of Cool

And what exactly did I state as "fact" that got your size 18 granny panties all in a bunch? I do believe I stated my opinion. You don't like it? Go ******** yourself.

That unintelligent, are we?
Well, punk, let's get something straight:
Everyone in this room, in your town, in THIS world, has a thought and an opinion that matters just as much as yours: like it or not.
Got it?
Now grow some brains, go read a dictionary, and get some new words added to your speach... because obviously, you might very well need it. And some anger management, I'll give you the name of a specialized doctor in your area. Or do you know how to use a phonebook?  

Angel of the End

Death of Cool

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:41 pm
Angel of the End
Death of Cool
Angel of the End
Death of Cool
Mechanical Death
Death of Cool

That unintelligent, are we?
Well, punk, let's get something straight:
Everyone in this room, in your town, in THIS world, has a thought and an opinion that matters just as much as yours: like it or not.
Got it?
Now grow some brains, go read a dictionary, and get some new words added to your speach... because obviously, you might very well need it. And some anger management, I'll give you the name of a specialized doctor in your area. Or do you know how to use a phonebook?

Yes, you ARE that unintelligent.

Don't talk down to me, you pathetic little t**t. You're a whole hell of a lot less intelligent than you seem to think you are.
In case you weren't paying attention, YOU started this, pig. I stated my opinion about the authors being discussed in this thread, and like the brain dead MCRtard you are, you attacked me for having a negative opinion about some garbage you like. If you're any older than 14, I feel sorry for you.

I've seen plenty of your posts in this guild, and I'm shocked you haven't been banned yet. All you do is start s**t with people who don't like the same disgusting, trendy, Hot Topic crap that you do.

In fact, if any mods happen to read this, I am formally requesting right now, that you ban Angel of the End for trolling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:24 pm
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the whole profanity = lack of intelligence thing.
How the hell does using a certain collection of four-letter(in this case s**t and ********, respectively) words in any way affect your IQ score, your potential for critical thinking, and/or the amount of education you've received?

Death of Cool
I've seen plenty of your posts in this guild, and I'm shocked you haven't been banned yet. All you do is start s**t with people who don't like the same disgusting, trendy, Hot Topic crap that you do.
Her whole "some people consider" post in the Goth Music thread convinced me months ago.

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

Death of Cool

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:00 pm
L Ron Jeremy
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the whole profanity = lack of intelligence thing.
How the hell does using a certain collection of four-letter(in this case s**t and ********, respectively) words in any way affect your IQ score, your potential for critical thinking, and/or the amount of education you've received?

Death of Cool
Her whole "some people consider" post in the Goth Music thread convinced me months ago.

I've always wondered why she insists on trying to pass herself off as a goth. She's probably the least goth person in this entire guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:49 pm
You pretty much hit the nail on the head when you mentioned the whole "trendy" aspect.

I believe I made a post on the aforementioned thread going more into detail.

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200
Art / Poetry / Literature - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff