Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ BROTHERHOOD ~
i need details about this

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Konata990

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:15 pm
ok i love season one of FMA. but...eh idk if its either a remake or season 2 but yeah i seems awesome i should seriously see episodes of it but i need details on what happens and stuff (no spoilers lol) and where this takes place  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:59 pm
Brotherhood is like a animated version of the manga.
So nothing from the first series is going to be in it.

As for where it takes place, I can't help ya there. sweatdrop  

XxSakura-ElricxX

Random Fruit Girl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:43 pm
Well... to explain this easily... The remake goes with the manga... The original followed the manga until research lab 5 and then went in its own direction. A BIG difference between brotherhood and the original. Brotherhood follows the manga through out.. Not like the original. The original took out many important characters and put in new ones.. like Archer. The original took out many characters and added new ones... like Archer, changed the homunculi's names, and made many changes~! Brotherhood airs every sunday at 5:00 pm in Japan. And the subs air online the same time. If you wanna watch brotherhood, keep this info in mind. Is that enough info for you Jonah?

(I am very descriptive when it comes to questions that revolve around FMA and FMAB)  
~ BROTHERHOOD ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games