• Forum Junior 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:15 pm
GOTHayameSTAR
MidnightXUchiha
taliechan
Cythe Gaeta
i think Akito has some issues i was reading about him/her*. Yuki was abused, and locked in a room. Akito also yelled or and lied to him alot. poor little yuki. oh hey the first to guess who i am avi wise gets to be my friend lol kidding you all can be my friends but i might give you some gold if you guess. But not alot

(*Akito's thinks differently in the mange aparently in there he thinks like a girl)

Akito IS a girl...

*nods* yes she is. :3 i found out when reading the manga. i was soo shocked. XD always thought she was a dude. :3

in the manga Akito is a girl but in the anime Akito is a guy

yes, in the manga, one of the last few books, Akito reveals herself to be a women. But since they did not finish publishing the anime. those who only watch anime, know that Akito is a male. I really would love it if they would publish the rest of the series. It is one of my favorites. ^-^ (my fav. character is Haru and Kyo) :p  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:57 pm
Akito is nuts!!!!!!!!! She is insane!!!!! I wished she wasn't like that!  

The Bubblelicous

Kahani x Kitty

Predestined Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:19 pm
I've watched 18 episodes so far. My favorite is Kisa. ^^ She's so cute, and reminds me of me a bit when I was her age. Cept I'm the year of the horse, not tiger. xD Oh well. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:06 pm
Ok. Akito is totally awesome! She rocks! I hate how they made her a guy in the anime! She's way better as a girl! ^^  

Juna Fae

silverblood71

4,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:18 pm
I love fruits basket heart I was sad to see it end but it was a good ending i hope they do more of the anime it kinda sucked that it ended at volume 10 or around there crying  
Anime / Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff