Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did I do the right thing?
  Yes
  no
View Results

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:45 pm
(roflmao....gods, i feel like i'm watching a bad round table discussion on public access tv...)

Cyto...another alternative to wearing it around your neck would be to strap it to your arm or thigh, and pin it in place....sportage maximus!

(a co-worker got reamed by the bosses the other day for wearing a "prescribed" medical face mask she was ordered to wear by her doctor for a possible H1N1 infection....the problem didn't come from any of the worker bees...heck, we were glad she was so considerate. The scuttle but came from the general public who saw her, and went screaming to our bosses with rediculous questions and accusations. The bossed were trying to cover their collective sorry buts at our expense.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:59 pm
I'm just going to say:

LOL. I was never "attacked" for being who I was.
Grow some balls kids.
If you don't like how people treat you for dressing and acting 'dark' or being 'goth', then ******** change.

MortSanglant

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:23 am
Just because you don't like how people react to something does not mean you should change. Among other alternatives who have attacked me due to my faith, do I change? No. Among more mundane and some people of similar faith who do not understand and have attacked me due to how I choose to look and what I like, do I change? No. Attacked and made fun of by several people because I choose to be a vegetarian and support being humane towards animals, do I change? Certainly, certainly not. However, I also understand what I am giving up to be who I want to be, and who I already am. It cost me friends, possible friendships, in the future, it might (although I dress very professionally already at the age of 16) cost me job options. You recieve bad attitudes and stares no matter how sweet, kind, and loving you try to show yourself to be as well from some people (although not alot, most people hear my voice then instantly smile and seem to forget their momentary prejudice).

You have to learn how to accept all this, and be happy reguardless because you are free, and you have chosen this path for yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:52 pm
Angel of the End
Just because you don't like how people react to something does not mean you should change. Among other alternatives who have attacked me due to my faith, do I change? No. Among more mundane and some people of similar faith who do not understand and have attacked me due to how I choose to look and what I like, do I change? No. Attacked and made fun of by several people because I choose to be a vegetarian and support being humane towards animals, do I change? Certainly, certainly not. However, I also understand what I am giving up to be who I want to be, and who I already am. It cost me friends, possible friendships, in the future, it might (although I dress very professionally already at the age of 16) cost me job options. You recieve bad attitudes and stares no matter how sweet, kind, and loving you try to show yourself to be as well from some people (although not alot, most people hear my voice then instantly smile and seem to forget their momentary prejudice).

You have to learn how to accept all this, and be happy reguardless because you are free, and you have chosen this path for yourself.

Not exactly what I was getting at. I see your point. I am a Christian. I am chided and poked for it. But it doesn't make me change. HOWEVER it doesn't get me down either.

It's the people who whine and complain and b***h over how they're treated. If it bothers you that much, fix it. Change your attitude or change what's causing you to be so miserable.

Your attitude toward yourself, your life, and your situation has the power to make all the difference in the world about how things are going for you.

MortSanglant

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces