Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Golem

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wings Akimbo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:17 pm
I wanted to make a golem to protect me. Do you think I should? Am I being terribly fluffy? I know it seems only for Jews but I like the concept and want to modify it to fit my puropse. Any advice? Thanks.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:43 pm
Crazy Bananna
I wanted to make a golem to protect me. Do you think I should? Am I being terribly fluffy? I know it seems only for Jews but I like the concept and want to modify it to fit my puropse. Any advice? Thanks.
I don't see why this makes you fluffy. Being open to other religions is the exact oppisite. I think it's a great idea! n_n
Espeically if you modify it; personalization makes it special. biggrin

P.S. Sorry for the spelling errors. I just woke up. xd  

Something to Replace

Wings Akimbo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:15 pm
inblood_isoak
Crazy Bananna
I don't see why this makes you fluffy. Being open to other religions is the exact oppisite. I think it's a great idea! n_n
Espeically if you modify it; personalization makes it special. biggrin

P.S. Sorry for the spelling errors. I just woke up. xd
Thanks, now I can go and buy clay without having to worry!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:51 pm
Tch! I incorperate Judiams into my life and my practice, adding it to Shinto, Wicca, and many other odd ideas I've picked up. Worry not about the Jewishness, but maybe about the fluffyness.  

Cerulean Crayon

Shavis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:44 pm
Personally I wouldn't reccomend it. Golems are not partiularly stable and can take commands far too seriously. can be dangerous.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:10 pm
I'd skip Golems and start with Thought Forms first. But that's just me. That, or establish a relationship with a spirit you can trust.  

TeaDidikai

Wings Akimbo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:09 am
Hmmmm. I shall consider all your comments.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:57 am
Am I misremembering or hasn't every "recorded" use of Golems ended very poorly. I thought they always turned on their creators in the end.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

SoilWork

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:13 pm
If you need some help check out my thread on making thoughtforms

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1720481  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:32 pm
SoilWork
If you need some help check out my thread on making thoughtforms

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1720481

that is nice post u made.. lol i just learned everything about those things now..i didnt know people make those... 3nodding

im jsut a lost athiest that is about to learn about wicca rofl  

damasta15

Wings Akimbo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:15 pm
reagun ban
Am I misremembering or hasn't every "recorded" use of Golems ended very poorly. I thought they always turned on their creators in the end.
Hmmm.... good point.... I'll have to research more... maybe make a way I can kill it quickly....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:06 pm
i wouldn't worry about the jewishness of it. i'd be more concerned with being able to handle it.  

MST3Kakalina

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:44 am
Crazy Bananna
reagun ban
Hmmm.... good point.... I'll have to research more... maybe make a way I can kill it quickly....

Good luck. stare  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff