Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply PathWays
the spirits that guide me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Last Loyal Man Here

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:46 pm
The begining
The middle
the contuination  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:51 pm
the begining: it begins with me always being surronded by nature and the ideal of it, even though i was raised a christain i never really believed in it, so it took a while and i even tryed muslim but then i found my own style.

i was in my town at a hangout spot and the weridest thing begin to happen i began to here the trees talk to me, and ever since then the trees talk to me now and again. but that began me not to long later i found out that i was native american and a good amount too so i finnally relaized that i was becoming pagan  

The Last Loyal Man Here

The Last Loyal Man Here

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:58 pm
the middle: as i looked at my native american side more and more i began to look at nature more and more, espeacially the trees and the moon, i began to look at them more because i always have felt a bigger feeling of them haveing souls, but i have also felt the same for everything else in nature like the sun, wind, fire, water, earth, light, darkness, river, and the stars all of them have a soul in which they live  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:02 pm
the contuination: i live now everyday as if nothing has changed...other then the fact that everything in nature has a spirit at the moment i'm trying to create an altar in which i can truely pray at but in the mean time i just go outside at night mostly and i look around then i find a spot and meditate, and i let the spirits guide my mind and i let them think of things for me if they can,but every day i do this and sometimes i don't there is not set time to pray it happens when mother earth wants me too  

The Last Loyal Man Here

PathWays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff