Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
A lot of people might think it's too early for this, but...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

j3ll0_m0nk3y

High-functioning Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:48 pm
I just finished my Halloween costume! This year's costume is one of the most elaborate, labor-intensive costumes I have ever made, and I can't wait for Halloween now! I'm being a witch a la Sleepy Hollow/Brothers Grimm, lots of torn up skirts and foliage attached to my clothing. I'm super excited.

Discuss:
-Halloween
-costumes  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:19 am
This guy.

User Image  

Xahmen

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:55 am
I usually drag out the medieval wardrobe and cobble something together that suits me...

Last year, I was the Dark Porter with patchwork cloak, tricorn hat, leather half mask, doublet, knee high boots, and a staff with a lantern dangling from it....

this year, I'm leaning more towards a subdued look with my boots, utilikilt, some halloween tee shirt i got at wally world, and my leather jacket...It's more for my kids, than for me now....but it's still early, I might change my mind....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:02 pm
I am dressing as the Riddler from Batman this weekend.
Not because I love the Riddler, I've never even watched a full batman movie. However, my friend does costumes every year, and she offered to make me a riddler costume. Thus, I am going to be a supervillian in green. Lovely.

And I am going trick-or-treating this year, I'm still 14. However, all my candy (other then the Reeces peanut butter cups and pop <3) are going to children who cannot go trick or treating for whatever reason.  

SADERR

Shibo Hebihime Uirusu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:26 pm
I'm either cosplaying, or, if I can't get that done in time, I'll dress as the Gudge, I already have the wig.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:20 pm
I still haven't decided. My friend is going to be Winifred from Hocus Pocus, so I've thought of purchasing a blonde wig and being Sarah. But I have no clue.

I've also considered Lady GaGa, but Halloween gets pretty cold up here in the north. I don't think I could pull that off without covering my costume in warm coats.

MortSanglant

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:19 pm
Alice from Alice in Wonderland... -sigh- mom always wanted me to dress up as her, and since I have the hair, eye color/shape, face, and skin tone for it... oh well. There are going to be little kids I give candy to that love it, and I guess it fits me to be an opposite of what I am on the day of costume focus. As I have always said, "I have Alice's face, hair, and body, yet I posess the Mad Hatter's brain."
((Super thick long blonde curly hair down to waist, large almond shaped blue eyes, pink lips, light ivory skin, medium sizing, small nose and heart shaped face... yes, I actually do look very much like her, and this I thank my Czech great grandfather for.))
I know people at this little fall party thing will like it, and most my friends at different parties will probably glomp me and scream, "OMG YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" or "WHEEEE!~" sweatdrop hehe.....he..... -starts sewing body armor inside the costume, includes 30 min supply of oxygen incase of dog pile due to kawaii-obsessed friends-  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:38 pm
My love and I may be dressing as our own versions of Harley Quinn and the Joker. Halloween is actually our anniversary, so we're doing a typical dinner & movie date since we don't really have anything else to do as far as Halloween parties and such, so we're thinking of doing the date in costume.  

Satan on Speed

Sayga Takaino

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:40 pm
I still need a costume, I might just dress up as Peter Murphy or Andrew Eldritch (back in the 80s not himself in the present day). i might also just go as a scarier version of myself  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:19 pm
I'm going to be Ivy from the Rachel Morgan Series by Kim Harrison my sister is being Rachel Morgan and her boyfriend is being Kisten (Rachels Boyfirend) I get to be a vampire Ivy is better then Rachel  

A FistFull Of Charms

NewAgeAntique

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:58 am
Being the nerd that I am, I am going as Ritsuka from the Japanese Anime/Manga Loveless. This idea spawned because I have a friend who previously cosplayed Soubi very sucessfully and is willing to do it again.
I am a bit afraid however because I tested out the costume on a few of my friends the other day and almost got collectively raped...
Anyway, I need to order binding. It wont be here in time for Halloween, but I should get it before the next Con I attend. I also need to go to walgreens and pick up some bandages.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games