Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
It takes one bite (DncStar and DeAd_GiRl_RiSiNg) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hm...which one?
  werewolfXhuman (yaoi)
  werewolfXwerewolf (yaoi)
  werewolfXhuman (yuri)
  werewolfXwerewolf (yuri)
View Results

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Damon chuckled along with Ryder. He prompt himself up on his elbows and smiled at the boy infront of him. "Hm, does it have a dryer?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:57 pm
Ryder nodded. "I have everything. Flat screen tv. Satellite. Games. It's awesome! Annddddddd A FULLY STOCKED FRIDGE!" He clapped his hands happily, creating a splash. He chewed on his lip and looked up at him shyly. "Would you like to come over?" He asked, peeking up at Damon.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:21 pm
Damon smiled even more when Rydar said he had everything. "Hm, I guess I could." He said casually, pretending to not really care.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:34 pm
Ryder grinned, standing up in the water. He extended his hand to Damon, but kept his eyes down. "Come on. I'll show you!" He exclaimed, breaking out into a run and transforming as he ran. He peeked over his shoulder and looked, hoping Damon was following as he went. He weaved skillfully around the tangled trees and came to a small clearing where a cute cottage sat. He stood up into a human form and leaned against the door, waiting for Damon.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:54 pm
Damon morphed into the black wolf after jumping out of the water. He ran after Ryder, his fur drying quickly from the air that blew past him. He soon arrived at the small cottage and morphed back to a human. He smiled at ryder as he walked towards the door. "Nice place." He murmered softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:23 pm
Ryder blushed softly, unlocking the door and ushering Damon inside. Locking the door behind them. "Forest creatures... Pesky things. They don't seem to understand I'm a wolf and a human." He shook his head. "They tend to wander in and then die." He frowned. "I hate killing." He admitted with a sheepish grin. "Not my style." He fell into a big arm chair and peered at Damon. "This is." He motioned around the room.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:11 pm
Damon looked around, we wasn't use to so muc tecgnology. He prefered the outdoors to something like this. But he did find it nice to have a luxury like this. He smiled as he looked back at Ryder. "I'ts cool, but I still prefer the outdoors. As for the rodents, I would be more than happy to get rid of them for you." He said, grinning more.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:33 pm
Ryder chuckled. "I'm sure you would. I have set up traps, and I'm pretty careful." He reclined into the chair. "Would you like anything to drink? Pop? Juice?" He questioned, trying to be a good host. He never had anyone come over. "I could show you around the cottage?" He popped up from the chair.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:39 pm
"Hm, I would love for you to show me around." He said softly with a wide grin. He felt sort of awkward just standing there. Civilization wasn't his favorite thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:39 pm
Ryder grinned, taking Damon's hand as he pulled him up the stairs toward the computer room as well as his spaceous bedroom. "So this is the computer room. It's basically where I pretend to have a life." He chuckled, then ushed Damon to the other door. "And this is my bedroom." He pushed open the door, revealing a big room, very light and calm feeling. He blushed a bit. "I like having room to do yoga when I wake up." Pointing to a corner of the room where there was a skylight. "It wakes me right up." He nods, stepping in and sitting on his bed. There was a large lounge chair that was extremely inviting and it looked like you could just snuggle in.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:55 am
((sorry, I've been sick for the past half week. and I'm still sick))

Damon smiled as he was pulled upstairs and showed the two rooms. He watched as Ryder sat on the bed. Taking in a deep breath, he walked into the room and sat in the inviting lounge chair. He looked around the room with a smile. "I have to admit, this is a realy nice place you have." Damon said softly, his eyes resting on the boy sitting on the bed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:45 am
clicketh?  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100