Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Christian x Laura (closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Christian die or Laura?
  Christian
  Laura
  Noooo!!! Don't kill any off!!
  Just doing it for the gold
View Results

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:43 pm
Laura shrugged. "Not like I care if you hurt me. Can't be hurt anymore than I already am." She laughed. "And sure. Food sounds great." She nodded her head as she slipped into the car. "So you're the idiot who almost ran me over. Sorry for yelling. I probably jumped out infront of you. I seem to be on a death wish." She laughed. "So what do you do? Other than try and kill people." She smiled brightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:16 pm
Christian jumped in the driver's seat. "No, it was me. I tried to crash but no matter what I do, I can't seem to.." He paused before turning the engine on and driving of towards the nearest restaurant. "Food.. We will go get you some food.." hopeing that Laura didn't notice him changing the subject about having to talk about himself.

Christian was glancing now and then toward's Laura. "That dress suited you, you know.." He lent back in his seat abit before relaxing. "Anyways, thought I'd mention it.. Who were those girls? and why didn't they like you?"  

Love Rau

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:38 pm
Laura peered at him. "You know. I'm not an idiot. But if you dont want to talk about it then fine. I really dont care. It is not my business." She shrugged and looked out the window, gently tapping her fingers. "Those girls are the IT girls. Everyone worships them. Except me. I used to be best friends with the lead one... But something.... happened. And I changed. So she didn't like me anymore. Since then I've been like the punching bag. They think it'll keep me quiet about all their secrets. But I just dont like being a b***h like that and blabbing everything." She shrugged again and lent her head back and peered at him. "And thanks. Was trying it on because it cost over 300$." She laughed. "Getting even with my parents." She nodded.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:03 pm
"Parents.." Christian said quietly pausing to himself before laughing a little "I find it interesting that you were once humble with that girl, but now at eachother's throats like savage beasts." They then pulled up to a small restaurant. It seemed a little full given the festivities of valentines day. Alot of couples were seen holding hands, exchanging gifts and left within eachother's embrace.

Christian gazed out towards the people passing by before looking back at Laura. "Shall we?" He said as he forced a smile upon his face. He wasn't much of a celebrator during these times of love and affection.  

Love Rau

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:25 am
Laura looked inside and wrinkled her nose. "Ugh. I hate valentines day. What a way to punish those who have no one to celebrate with." She rolled her eyes. "I think I may vomit from all that mushy love crap." She stuck her tongue out and covered her eyes. "But if you'd like we can jump into the festering love fest." She giggled and turned to him. "Your choice."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:40 pm
Christian was taken aback slightly to hear her say that. "I thought women were all about love.. and all that mushy stuff" He smiled. He too related himself to Laura's way of thinking, which suprised him a little. "Well, we are here now, and hungry.. so may as well." He got out of the car and walked around to Laura's side opening the door. "And besides.. we are both not alone.." Christian said as he shot a quick smile towards Laura.

He then headed towards the restaurant, entering inside he was cascaded by the sound of people talking and laughing, having a good time. It was pretty crowded. He then glanced over to the reception area, with a book pictures of what the restaurant without all the people would look like.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cosy..he thought to himself.

He was greeted by a man in a penguin suit who was holding a menu in his arm's.

"Welcome to Mi Amoré, Reservation?" The man spoke cheerfully.

"Ah.. no, we're walk-ins" Christian said half disappointed.

"Ahhhh... but you are in luck!! A table for you and your lovely lady."

"S-she's.. uh.. yea.. sure thanks."

"This way please."

They were led to a couch like sitting, in front of the restaurant's bar.

"Here are the menu's, and when your ready, someone will come to take your order." He said with a hop and a skip in his voice.

"Uh.. thanks.." Christian replied, "everyone is so.. happy today.. sorta driving me crazy.." as he picked up his menu and quickly browsed through it.  

Love Rau

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:34 pm
Laura slipped out the car, closing the door behind her. "I feel horribly underdressed." She commented as they walking into the loud mushy gushy restaurant. "They are way...... too happy." She snickered, sitting down opposite Christian. "I wish I had stayed in the red dress. At least I would've fit in better than jeans and tshirt." She shrugged, peering at the menu. "I'll pay." She said, holding up the credit card. "I need to spend some money." She nodded and looked for the expensive food.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:09 pm
"I think you look nice.." Christian softly said before placing his menu down on the table. He leant back a bit and smirked "You really want to get back at your parent's don't you?" Christian said as he leaned forward again, grabbing Laura's hand and placing it in his. "Your hand's feel soft, and wet.. almost as if tear's have been soaked into them many a night." Though to the human eye, they just looked like feminine hand's. Christian looked up at Laura, his black eye's searching her own, trying to find out more answer's about this girl he had just met.  

Love Rau

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:48 pm
Laura shrugged. "I still wish I was a little bit more dressy." She bit her lip as he took her hand, studying him as he talked about her hands. "Um... Maybe?" She looked down at the table, taking back her hand gently. "I'm thinking about getting a big Steak. With some extra bread sticks. Some wine. Then one piece of one of the cakes. Or maybe more" She giggled a bit, glancing up for only a second. "What about you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:53 pm
"I'll have the same." Christian replied. He raised his hand to alert the nearest available waiter.

"How are we this evening?" The waiter said in a french accent.

"Well, thank you. I would like to order 2 steaks, a couple french sticks, your best wine and for dessert.. what ever cake this young lady chooses."

"Well done sir. Enjoy the rest of your night." and with that the french accented man headed of towards the kitchen in a brisk manner.

Christian looked up at Laura with pondering thought's. She must be very upset for her to trust a stranger like me.. no less a demon.. I don't think I should tell her about myself all too soon... it may just scare her away..

"What do you think of me?" Christian said abruptly. His eye's studying her's, carefully and with ease. Should the answer be one of which he was not seeking, it would not be as hard to deal with.

(( Hiyaaa~~!! ^-^, my dad is in town tonight so I won't be able to reply for 2 days T^T... well.. I might be able too, xD!! just incase you thought I died v-v;; )  

Love Rau

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:41 am
((Thats no biggie! I shall wait for you smile hehehe ))

Laura eyed him with a smile on her lips. "Well that is quite the question. Hm... What do I think of you." She mused, gently tapping her finger on her cheek. "Hmm i think you suck at driving. You're kind of sweet, but I feel a bad aura about you. My grandmother once told me that everyone had an aura, and that some can see them better than others. I kind of see a black light coming from you. So i'm kind of intrigued, as I've never seen one as black as yours." She nodded softly. "I never really believed in the stuff until she died." She frowned, looking down. "She was the only person I was close to. My parents are s**t so she raised me."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:20 am
(( so soooo sorry for the long wait, dad is here for much longer than expected D;... I came on contemplating whether or not to do a quick post or wait tomorow to do a rather reasonable one.. xD.. ill come back tomoro :3))  

Love Rau

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:38 pm
((I MISS YOU! come back <3 ))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items