Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Recycle Bin
Contest Committee Room-No More Positions Open- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carimine

Shy Sweetheart

10,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:05 pm
Sheriff Dustin
Carimine
Sheriff Dustin
Carimine
I want to be on a committee!

Committee Name: Contest and events?
List the top three positions you would like (in order of preference):
i just wanna help any way i can
Have you had any experience in this area before? (List specific examples): nope
What skills can you bring to this committee?: new ideas hopefully
I will squeeze you in the coordinator spot.

thankyou

Don't thank me, Just earn the spot as I made an extra spot for you. Just prove me that you earned it.

ok!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:40 pm

I know there aren't any positions open but I would like to give it a shot

Committee Name: AI Enma of Hell (or Ai Chou will do just fine)
List the top three positions you would like (in order of preference): (These are unlikely but hey I might get Lucky)
1st. Captain 2nd. Coordinator 3. Anything available
Have you had any experience in this area before? (List specific examples): 1. Captain I have been vice captain of three or four guilds, and a Captain of at least 4 guilds.
2. I have coordinated and organized several events in my time, lot's of guild forums set up and a ton of Avi Contest's in my time.
What skills can you bring to this committee?: I can bring in lots of fresh idea's get people organized, and get people moving. 3nodding I am great with plot idea's, event idea's, character idea's, and organization idea's once I get going and have full creative permission. sweatdrop My only problem is I never really have had a willing team so I get dragged down a lot... however if I get more then 3 willing participants I can work with that no problem. 3nodding  

Lunar Nomad

Sweet Strawberry

18,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Slytherin Lord
Crew

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:34 pm
Ai Enma of Hell

I know there aren't any positions open but I would like to give it a shot

Committee Name: AI Enma of Hell (or Ai Chou will do just fine)
List the top three positions you would like (in order of preference): (These are unlikely but hey I might get Lucky)
1st. Captain 2nd. Coordinator 3. Anything available
Have you had any experience in this area before? (List specific examples): 1. Captain I have been vice captain of three or four guilds, and a Captain of at least 4 guilds.
2. I have coordinated and organized several events in my time, lot's of guild forums set up and a ton of Avi Contest's in my time.
What skills can you bring to this committee?: I can bring in lots of fresh idea's get people organized, and get people moving. 3nodding I am great with plot idea's, event idea's, character idea's, and organization idea's once I get going and have full creative permission. sweatdrop My only problem is I never really have had a willing team so I get dragged down a lot... however if I get more then 3 willing participants I can work with that no problem. 3nodding

I am sorry but I can't accept you as an official coordinator. We would love for you to help though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:31 pm
So at the moment, we will be helping the fund raising team's February event. We will be running the raffle for that event. We need to decide what type of raffle it should be. A 50/50 raffle will help bring in profits the best but we can try like a date auction or MC raffle where people buy tickets for 100 gold each and once we the ticket amount set is filled we use the random number generator to choose a winner. If enough time, we can do it again and again.  

Slytherin Lord
Crew

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lady Elmira
Crew

Dapper Informer

7,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:33 am
Sheriff Dustin
So at the moment, we will be helping the fund raising team's February event. We will be running the raffle for that event. We need to decide what type of raffle it should be. A 50/50 raffle will help bring in profits the best but we can try like a date auction or MC raffle where people buy tickets for 100 gold each and once we the ticket amount set is filled we use the random number generator to choose a winner. If enough time, we can do it again and again.

How about a people auction. Like people who have a talent, they sell it and who ever wins, they get the the person's talent for that amount of time. This is a horrible explanation.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff