Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
i got social life issues.... and major ones

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Raevyn Story

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:13 pm
I'm kinda in a pickle..... So my pickle goes: there's this guy at my school that I can't get my mind off of. And I don't know why. He tries to mess with me almost every day(he messes with every one, but really messes with me a lot as in teasing). I'm not sure if I like him or not. The thing is every one knows him and I'd think it would be awkward to go out with him nonetheless hang out with him( especially when he's like 6ft tall and I'm like 5ft 6in) The good thing is we are both band geeks and are freshmen. That's only half or 2/3 of my pickle... Anyway, my ex has been looking(more like staring) at me funky since the end of last year. Of course I'm like really dark( almost vampire according so some people, idk) It's driving me nuts to the fact of me saying "Hey, get your d*** eyes off me you f****** b******", but so far i've retained myself. It's so hard especially for my personality. Anyway, what do i do about the guy I can't stop thinking about and my ex???

i know it doesn't sound that bad but really..... with homecoming coming up.... god...... people keep asking me and bugging me just because im not freaking going..... it's kinda making me CRACK for the 20 millionth time(mentally any way)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:49 pm
I'm not sure how to handle this one. Not entirely, at least, but I'll give it my best shot! For the guy you like, if you really like him, ask him out. Who cares what everyone else thinks? And in a relationship, from everything I've seen, height means nothing. And if you can't decide if you like him or not, then wait to ask him out until you have a firmer opinion of him. And as far as your ex goes, he souds like he's one of those dickhead ex's. And you know what? They aren't even woth you're time to think about or react to. You are above them, and they are little losers. So that's my imput. I hope it helps!  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Raevyn Story

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:16 pm
THANKS!!! that really helps!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:21 pm
I'm glad to hear it! XD  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:26 am
About your ex, just ignore him. Eventually he'll have to understand that you're not into him anymore. About the guy you think you like, there's only two options to figure out if you like him or not:

1.Admire him from afar
or
2.Take a chance and ask him out. You'll never know if you like him until you try dating him.

Also, don't let people bug you about homecoming. I'm a freshman too, and I'm not going to my homecoming. (the dance is today. i don't want to go.)
Height doesn't matter. I am currently crushing on a guy in my gym class that is way taller than me. (My head only goes up to his shoulder.)

Hope this helps. It probably doesn't, but at least I tried to help.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:12 am
Every little bit helps, Thanks!!!  

The Raevyn Story

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas