Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited?
  Yes!!! I can't sleep!!!
  No, somehow I don't care...
View Results

Non-Xeno0

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:12 pm
Atsuma Dragon
Xiona Ikusa
I loved everything about the game, but I got confused a little with the storyline, but watching all the clips and going through the game again helped clear it up ^^" What I hate is that some time after I unlocked Sora, some heh decided to get on my bad side and steal it along with ask my other games, and my DS! Seriously? You just don't steal my games. Especially if it's a KH game. Heh, sorry for the small rant. Was it just me, or was expert mode easier than beginner, and standard a bit harder?

I can tell you how expert was easy I beat it without using a Gear only items

Really, not one gear? I suppose the items did do most of the work...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:28 pm
Xiona Ikusa
Atsuma Dragon
Xiona Ikusa
I loved everything about the game, but I got confused a little with the storyline, but watching all the clips and going through the game again helped clear it up ^^" What I hate is that some time after I unlocked Sora, some heh decided to get on my bad side and steal it along with ask my other games, and my DS! Seriously? You just don't steal my games. Especially if it's a KH game. Heh, sorry for the small rant. Was it just me, or was expert mode easier than beginner, and standard a bit harder?

Yeah they did I had to use mostly magic rather than attacks i felt like Donald or Aqua  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Non-Xeno0

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:42 pm
Atsuma Dragon
Xiona Ikusa
Atsuma Dragon
Xiona Ikusa

Yeah they did I had to use mostly magic rather than attacks i felt like Donald or Aqua

Lol. Yeah, magic is really helpful, but I think I attacked more. I was quite aggressive as compared to all the magic I used on BBS  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:49 pm
Xiona Ikusa
Atsuma Dragon
Xiona Ikusa
Atsuma Dragon
Xiona Ikusa

Lol. Yeah, magic is really helpful, but I think I attacked more. I was quite aggressive as compared to all the magic I used on BBS

I WANNA PLAY THAT GAME SO BADLY my psp borke before I could get the game T~T T~T  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Non-Xeno0

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:52 pm
Atsuma Dragon
Xiona Ikusa
Atsuma Dragon
Xiona Ikusa
Atsuma Dragon
Xiona Ikusa

I WANNA PLAY THAT GAME SO BADLY my psp borke before I could get the game T~T T~T

OMG, that sucks!!! I'm sorry. Someone stole my PSP like a day or two after I completed all the profiles and unlocked all but one secret movie and that game was in there T.T  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:56 pm
Xiona Ikusa
Atsuma Dragon
Xiona Ikusa
Atsuma Dragon
Xiona Ikusa

OMG, that sucks!!! I'm sorry. Someone stole my PSP like a day or two after I completed all the profiles and unlocked all but one secret movie and that game was in there T.T

Thatz F'd up I feel srry for u at least you had the game i didn't even get a chance to play you know some people in the world are 'A-holes'  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Non-Xeno0

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:58 pm
Atsuma Dragon
Xiona Ikusa
Atsuma Dragon
Xiona Ikusa
Atsuma Dragon
Xiona Ikusa

Thatz F'd up I feel srry for u at least you had the game i didn't even get a chance to play you know some people in the world are 'A-holes'

Yeah, I know a bunch. What's worse, is I think it was my cousin and he sold it to our neighbors.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:05 pm
Xiona Ikusa
Atsuma Dragon
Xiona Ikusa
Atsuma Dragon
Xiona Ikusa

I'd kill him plain and simply no questions asked

Yeah, I know a bunch. What's worse, is I think it was my cousin and he sold it to our neighbors.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

StrawberryRapture

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:54 pm
it was gewd
even though the missions were a bit tedious
i liked the story :3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:11 pm
I've played 358 and now it like the back of my hand now. I still think it's Roxas and Xion forever, even if she's Roxas/Sora/Kairi tossed in one salad of Vanitas-like state of affairs. being faceless and all.

But IDGAF. I love Roxas and Xion as a couple, it seems so right. Even if I thought Roxas and Namine was really cute before I bought Days.

And Vector to The Heavens was icing on the sadness cake.  

Mochi Sun

High-functioning Lunatic

7,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100

CherryFields

Big Member

11,150 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100