Reply The Beatles
Beatle Related Stories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_luv_Beatles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:31 pm
Post stories that have involved you and mention of The Beatles,The Beatles,Other People and The Beatles,ect.

This happened to me in 7th grade. It was right before one of our history tests and we were having a quiz thing where we worked in groups. We all had to write down a history related question and a question that could be about anything. I DIDN'T write my question about The Beatles because I didn't want people to know that I wrote it. Anywho, my team was like way behind and it was the last question the last question was for 12 points 3 for each person we could name. I was thinking "Oh,it's just gonna be some people from the chapter of the history book. The question was name all four members of the band The Beatles,literally every one in the whole class looked at me and I didn't even write the question!(I think my teacher made it up because he was my favorite teacher). Ahywho we won because of me!!!And The Beatles!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:03 pm
Okay *giggles* Well when my friend Lexi was over last week we watched the movie Help and when they were on the sled and they were going ho ho ho ho ho ho ect. MY FRIEND LOVES THAT. Okay well we were tubing the next day and I jumped on Lexi's back when we were idling and there was this boat full of ppl so then we started going ho ho ho ho ho ho ho! and they were staring at us like we were freaks XDDD we laughed so hard afterwards!

THE SPACE lNVADER

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Liebe Thelema

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:05 pm
I went off on someone today for saying that the Beatles were in the 70's. It was 70's day at our school and I was extremely frustrated with the amount of people (98%, to be precise) who couldn't tell the difference between the 60's and the 70's. THEY'RE NOT THE SAME DECADE, PEOPLE.
Anyways, after she said that, I went, "PSH. NO. THEY'RE NOT. THEY BROKE UP IN 1970. THE ONLY ALBUM THEY RELEASED IN 1970 WAS ACTUALLY RECORDED IN 1969. SO NO."
...Obviously it wasn't a big deal to anyone else, but I'm just a**l retentive about stuff like that. scream  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:54 pm
Liebe Thelema
I went off on someone today for saying that the Beatles were in the 70's. It was 70's day at our school and I was extremely frustrated with the amount of people (98%, to be precise) who couldn't tell the difference between the 60's and the 70's. THEY'RE NOT THE SAME DECADE, PEOPLE.
Anyways, after she said that, I went, "PSH. NO. THEY'RE NOT. THEY BROKE UP IN 1970. THE ONLY ALBUM THEY RELEASED IN 1970 WAS ACTUALLY RECORDED IN 1969. SO NO."
...Obviously it wasn't a big deal to anyone else, but I'm just a**l retentive about stuff like that. scream

I hate when people do that, even one of my teachers did that once  

I_luv_Beatles

practicallyzen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:13 am
Surprisingly I don't have many stories like that! I just have a LOT of incidents of various people saying "I heard a Beatles song today and I thought of you."

Although a week or so ago at work, I mentioned "I love this song" when What Is Life came on the radio, and my co-worker asked me who it was by, and I ended up telling her all about who The Beatles were. She thought they were all dead (apparently a common misconception) and seemed amused that John had been killed by someone who had been a fan...I was a bit offended and stopped talking about them to her after that. sweatdrop I guess I can't blame her, since I think she's only like 14 or so, and particularly immature for her age on top of that. But she's a lost cause.

Oh, and not really a story, but one thing I love that happens all the time is that my sister will come to visit home, and she and I will just lapse into conversation about the band, talking about random obscure facts and about songs and what we like and don't like and our parents and the people around us are just like...whatever, they're at it again. I love having someone else almost as into them as me!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:05 pm
I've got 3 stories and and 1 coincidence....

The coincidence: Ringo Starr's b-day: 7-7 Mine: 7-11. Only four days, and 64 years apart man (:

1st story: Ok, so I had a dream where I married Ringo Starr, and we had a family and such (Happens a lot in my dreams, so that was anticipated) But in the dream we had a little girl named Sally. So, it would be Sally Starr. Anyways, I woke up from the dream and the next day me and my best friend Emily went down to the Philly Cheese steak shop "Philly's Best" And there's a sign with all of these famous people's names. And I was looking around and right under Frankie Avalon was a person named "Sally Starr". I was like OMG MY LOVE CHILD!!! and the clerk guy was like WTF..... haha.

2nd story: Ok, so before I was obsessed with The Beatles it was The Blues brothers. So to me and my friend I was Jake and She was Elwood. Jake = John Belushi remember. So on SNL John Belushi makes fun of Joe Cocker and stuff right? So I always loved The Beatles, and my friend knew that and took me to see Across The Universe and I was like OMG JOE COCKER!! Lol, so my school is thinking about doing that in a play and my Drama teacher said I could be Joe Cocker. hehe, small world.

3rd and most amazing story: Ok, So my name is Allie Rose if you didn't know.Anyways, so while I was on my grandparent's boat I was VERY bored so I popped in Yellow Submarine. I was watching it and enjoying it and so on. And It came to the part with the head hill thingys Right before John sings Lucy In The Sky and a head say's "A Rose" AND I'M LIKE OMG IT'S ME!! Its fate for me to be a Beatles fan I swear ;D.

User Image
(Sorry it's kind blurry, the TV on the boat didn't have a pause button so I had to take the pic while the screen was moving)

You Can Call Me Al

I_luv_Beatles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:53 am
I was thinking about first grade the other day and me and my friends were talking about our old imaginary friends.I couldn't remember the name of my imaginary friend and my friend billy was like wasn't it George or something(a little side note:this was years before i knew who the Beatles were) them i kept thinking about it and realized that the year i had that imaginary friend was the year George Harrison had died,i even think it was sometime in the fall.and then i was like holy s**t i met the ghost of George Harrison,but that's just me being crazy.weird coincidence though.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:59 am
i just had a crazy thought.i know a lot of you have Beatles dreams and so do i.i was thinking what if the living Beatles that appear in your dreams have the same dreams with you in them.that would be kinda freaky though,Paul and Ringo just having dreams with random people in them  

I_luv_Beatles

The Beatles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff