Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
i think the legion is.....see the topic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-I- DoMa -I-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:32 am
i think the legion is legion helpers but right now no one help to get 1 gold =T so can every body donate for me (For Dreamy Avis)(And Dont Get That Much)
So wish to someone donate biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:32 pm
As an active member of this guild for several years. I can safely tell you why this is with high certainty. This guilds members for the most part. Lean heavily on the passing on of knowledge. There are donations that take place in this guild. I myself am quite generous with my gold.

But you haven't given a single person in this guild a single reason to donate to you. You only have one post. Which leans toward two possibilities. Either you are too spineless to post under your other account you have in this guild. Or this is your first post in this guild.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:00 am
Give a person gold, they beg for more.
Teach a person how to get gold, they earn what they want for themselves.

We can't just hand out gold to everyone that asks, for we would soon be as poor as when we first started. We are more than willing to share our knowledge and teach you how to become a successful Gaian.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:03 pm
Gabbed you botty, Lance! whee

Donations are always welcome *bows to all who helped me heart * but if they were to give me everything I want, for example, won't it be like very boring after a while? It would be no fun! sweatdrop  

Mordacia

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:17 am
-I- DoMa -I-
blah blah blah ignorance poor grammar whine whine moan nobody gives me gold waaahhh.

You get gold for playing games, posting (though if you keep posting meaningless drivel like this, well, I will be forced to go back in time and punch your mother in the uterus to prevent your ever making that post, and then get really POed that you wasted my time by causing me to make this post.

That being said, well, I presume that you're going to shape up because this post is still here, and there's not some strange paradox going on.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:48 pm
dronze
-I- DoMa -I-
blah blah blah ignorance poor grammar whine whine moan nobody gives me gold waaahhh.

You get gold for playing games, posting (though if you keep posting meaningless drivel like this, well, I will be forced to go back in time and punch your mother in the uterus to prevent your ever making that post, and then get really POed that you wasted my time by causing me to make this post.

That being said, well, I presume that you're going to shape up because this post is still here, and there's not some strange paradox going on.

for once I'm not argueing with you, dronze. I completely agree, though a paradox would not occur unless you somehow met yourself. You'd just change the future, possibly in a drastic way according to the butterfly effect.  

The_Last_Avenger

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:25 pm
The_Last_Avenger
dronze
-I- DoMa -I-

for once I'm not argueing with you, dronze. I completely agree, though a paradox would not occur unless you somehow met yourself. You'd just change the future, possibly in a drastic way according to the butterfly effect.

and i completely agree. beggars are beggars for a reason. they go around and sit there and beg. There's something called government aid where all people in real life have to do...is go to an office and ask for help...
i mean HOW HARD IS IT TO ASK FOR FREE FOOD FROM THE GOV'T?
nevertheless, the same applies to gaians. Gaiaonline is a free site and you don't NEED anything to make your gaian survive. In addition, gaia has given more than enough opportunities for you as long as you click a few times per day...

or if you're rich, aim for gaia cash.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:00 pm
It's posts like this that remind me of the good ol' days. There are specific SUBFORUMS where you can post your dream avatar and have it approved for donations. There are contests where you can receive gold, and if a guild member is feeling generous they might actually give you something as a present, like stratus did for me. My advice: do not EVER beg in this guild unless you want to be blasted. And if dronze decides to blast you, don't expect any mercy, beg beg beg beggaaaah

guantanamobayxx

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:03 am
The only beggars we get around here now a days. Are people that come into the guild. Make maybe a few posts. Then drop off a dream Avatar thread asking for gold. We never here from these people again. Except in the rare case where they come back in a few months. Ticked off that no one has helped them in that time. rolleyes

Now me, I like to keep a bag of hammer next to me in cases like this.

If say, someone begs for gold and doesn't post. Just toss one of those hammer (there thread) out the windshield.

This will have a two pronged affect on there begging.

1. It will get them out of the guild in a hurry.
2. After they find that there method of begging was ineffective. They might reflect back and think. Man, my begging is so bad. People are throwing hammers at me.

(Those of you that watch Foamy Rants. Will obviously recognize this as a poor paraphrase and rewrite of the original Hammers and Floodlights skit. All ripped off content belongs to the Foamy Empire. All your bases are belong to us).  
Legion of Helpers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games