Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Computer Games
KCVDS 1.19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin_Bear03

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:46 pm
this game i would have to say is my favorite yugioh game i have ever played first its really easy to use, second it is super easy to find people to duel, and third it has almost all the cards except for the new pack and goes by the current forbidden and limited list  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:18 am
I tried it once. I actually got flamed and harassed by the people on there several times, so I just ended up leaving.

Now I personally prefer YVD (Yugioh Virtual Dueling). It's been available for over 8 years, you never have to duel someone that you don't want to and it is always current, give or take a week. Also, with their latest V9.0, they've gotten rid of the need of IP addresses completely, making sure that hackers can't get your IP and do something with it.  

Legendary Pirate Plasma

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Sin_Bear03

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:06 pm
Hakuro de Killer
I tried it once. I actually got flamed and harassed by the people on there several times, so I just ended up leaving.

Now I personally prefer YVD (Yugioh Virtual Dueling). It's been available for over 8 years, you never have to duel someone that you don't want to and it is always current, give or take a week. Also, with their latest V9.0, they've gotten rid of the need of IP addresses completely, making sure that hackers can't get your IP and do something with it.
i actually personaly hate the shuffleing with yvd its horrible and makes playing the game terrible but if u play the new 1.19 version of kcvds i find it amazing and if ur worried about ip then use hamachi other than that i still find kcvds a much more fun game even tho there are a lot more noobs  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:14 pm
I still have version 1.14. I can't get mine updated since I am using a Limited Account.  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Computer Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items