Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Wanted 1 on 1 Roleplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zslone2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:29 pm
Yea. I want someone to roleplay with on a regular basis since I always seemed bored. I'm game for almost any type of rp other than School Rps, and anything that is Yaoi. I'm game for any kind of rp other than mentioned above. Rules idc about, just don't limit the crap outta the rp. I am hoping to rp with a girl but I personally don't care much unless it gets awkward for me. Pm me with some topic like "Rp?" or "Found your (Girl/Guy)". Anything anyone wants to ask me pm it to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:24 pm
Ok I found someone thanks you guys for the pms.  

Zslone2

Zslone2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:53 pm
Name:Allald Dreamtouch
Race: Elf
Appearence (pic optional): Allald has short straightened brown hair, he has cut with his dagger so the ends are uneven. His eyes are a deep blue color that seem cold and distant from where he may be looking. His skin is tan, soft and smooth to the touch and yet his skin feels cold. He isn't the most fittest of the elves but he has muscles just not to big.
Backround: After fighting in the few wars that plagued the Earth, Allald was left a cold shell of his former self. He witnessed his favorite forest burned, his friends and family killed or sold as slaves and never to be seen again, Allald has almost given up on life. He is but one of the few remaing survivors of that time period in Elven history and has made it his job to make sure no one else must bare what he does. He travels the land advocating peaceful resolutions to conflicts, while most agree with his ideals there are few who wish him dead and some have attempted to take him out but his fighting skills surpass most of the woodbee assassins. Allad has never married nor found a true love but he believes that is not needed in order to live out a good life. Although he seems as though he is a happy man he is truely troubled from all of what he has seen and has given up Magic and its practices after what he witnessed.
Weapons: Hand Crafted Yew Bow from the finest wood in the world, its arrows are also hand crafted and the tips made of bone usually dipped in posion. A small hand made dagger made from an old blacksmith Allald knew there not that long your average dagger size (I don't know the measurements sorry) with a carved hilt depicting a dragon comming off the hilt. Allald carries about 50 arrows in his quiver sometimes more usually less.
Controlled by: Zslone2  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:05 pm
Name: Alyndrea Moonbreath
Race: Elf
Appearance: She has red hair that looks like spun garnets, natural yet dark as blood which is usually in soft waves down her back. Sher green eyes glitter beneath the long bangs that cover her eyes and tend to act as if she always knows something you don't. Her skin is like ivory underneath her generally worn leather armor.
Background: Aly was living not far from a village most of her life whens he showed general magical abilities. Her mother thought to train her as a mage and for years she leaned good, elemental based magic. She took to the natural based magic with plants most to heart. She was taken for a decade hens he was younger by some thieves and quickly learned the trade. Much preferring the life of a rogue than that of a mage. She now travels working with her magic where needed but she keeps an eye out for work of the darker persuasion.
Weapons:She keeps a small scepter with vines carved into it for when she needs to do magic but mostly she has a pair of long swords strapped to her back, an assortment of quality daggers hidden all around her, and then poisons that she knows easily how to use.
Controlled by: Saera  

Saera of the Ninja

Zslone2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:25 pm
The sun rose slowly over the outskirts of the Imperial City of the Human's, the water glistened as the light hit the water and its reflection's shone off the water and onto a small beaten down wooden house that obviously saw its better days. It's old oak was dull and needed some attending to, the windows barely were noticeable, they were more like holes in the house than windows, the door was dull and creaked. Inside lay an Elf waking up from the sun shining through his windows. "Why does today feel bad?" He wondered to himself as he slowly arose from the bed and slowly and tiredly got dressed and sat down at his hand craved table. "I gotta get food today and yell at those rulers to avoid war again." He said out loud placing his head on the table and his hands on his ears. The people outside were already yelling about the so called catch of the day and kids began to stir and yelled for their food and parents. "Why do I live here?" The elf questioned himself with his head still on the table.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:30 pm
Alyndrea affectionately known as Aly walked her mare up towards the imperial city. She was coming to trade for some repair on her weapons from her last skirmish. Seeing a strangely bad house she shrugged it off moving on up the road. The little girls always loved her horses snow white mane and golden body, She let a few pet Moonbeam whiles he talked tot eh parents figuring out where the smith was. Leaving the group of humans behind she put her horse at an inn getting herself a room and moving through the streets, deftly hearing the tidbits of news on war. She really didn't care for war unless she was on the side that was winning. She grinned at a few boys and winked saucily causing the blushes and a good giggle from her.  

Saera of the Ninja

Zslone2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:41 pm
(Omg ur spelling errors r making me so mad lol. I wanna fix them so bad)
Allald slowly rose from the table and threw on his worn and torn robes and left his house in search of some breakfast. He walked up towards the city noticing the new horse at the inn and figured just another traveler coming through, though this was an uncommon horse and he knew that whoever owned the horse was either rich or knew their way around a blade. Allald slowly wondered the streets in search of his favorite bar. He glanced around knowing he had lost his way but shrugged it off and settled down on a box outside the alchemy store sitting and waiting for someone to come by with some food they would be willing to part with. He noticed a strange girl walk by him probably a trapper or thief, she seemed to be looking for something specific but he could care less even though his eyes continued to watch her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:46 pm
Aly noted Allald as she made her way through the city and soon she found herself at the blacksmiths. She traded some gems she's found on her trips through skirmishes and while her blades were set to be repaired and sharpened she hummed to herself. She decided she needed some belladonna and whens he went to the alchemy store her own green eyes caught the blue of the cold man by the store. She ignore the fact that he was watching her just as before but she went in. She got her herbs,and a few poisons for good measure before she came out and decided she needed some ale. She began the lonesome trek to the inn again observing those around her a bit more closely.  

Saera of the Ninja

Zslone2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:55 pm
Allald arose from his box and proceeded to follow Aly to the bar, he too was hungry but he figured that he should observe the new person in town. He quickly and quietly followed her and didn't care if she noticed him or not, he could easily take her down if he had ever needed to but he knew the guards would break up any fight that could ensue and he could lose respect from the people which he did not want at all. He needed his popularity in order to be able to speak freely in the city and oppose any war like decision the Counsel made, he hoped she would at least talk to him if she didn't like him following her but he was unconcerned as to what she decided to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:29 pm
Aly sat in a back corner with her stew, bread and ale as she ate just watching the room like a hawk. She didn't like that she had seen that man following her since the alchemist. She stretched a tad and leaned back as she sipped her drink waiting for somethings he knew would happen. She knew he would talk to her and she needed to see what he wanted from her because that would open something, whether that was good or bad was yet to be seen.  

Saera of the Ninja

Zslone2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:03 pm
Allald approached her cautiously and steadily before getting to her table quicker than he would have liked but that was the past now and he was standing there looking like an idiot in front of a new girl in town, he quickly spat out, "May I join you miss?" before he sat down not waiting for her to respond to his question. He stared a little at her after all she was beautiful but he thought nothing of it for her leather armor was different from that he had seen previously seen around the world. "May I inquire for you name Madame?" He said slowly and carefully so she would fully understand him in case she didn't speak in his tongue.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:01 pm
She watched him and nodded when he asked to join but he quick. She glowered a bit at his impertinence and just sipped the ale. " I'm Alyndrea.... yours ? "S he asked the man was curt but she didn't like random young men coming up to her in a new town.  

Saera of the Ninja

Zslone2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:24 pm
"Mine would be Allald." He replied to her in a calm voice, before eating some bread that was on the table. "What bring you to the city Miss Alyndrea?" Allald asked her knowing it was something really good or really bad and he figured she would be staying for a long while since she seemed to fit his basic profile of someone who will eventually move into the Waterfront District of the city where the poorer class lived, he lived there out of convenience not because he was poor. Hopefully her response would cheer him up but he doubted it he hated mornings and her news couldn't possibly bring him joy.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games