Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:57 pm
((Go ahead and have my character move to another school or something. I can't hardly do this roleplay. The others I may can do. Sonic NG is still waiting on responses.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:01 pm
((I suggest very bad illness that makes your character go home, that way you can return if you wish to, moving schools is more final and also harder to do))  

Asuyuia
Crew

NightWatcherPRBlue

2,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:46 pm
why cant i post anymore please give me answers? this is just an edit  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:30 pm
mkay done my bro helped me all credit to him for help credit to genhegehog something for the maker gf and best friend coming soon! aby way here is the pic biggrin :Watch in awe

name:Enternal
fav food:spicy,warm,hot foods
best friend: sonic,kunx
Bio:has a crush on Neon {gf im going to make} thats in all his classes loves fighting other people {got that from kunx lol} other people fight love pe the most beacause he is one of the hegehogs that are fast but trying to surpass their speed limit by training with sonic his roommate is sonic him and sonic run track he has a couple other friends too he came from hegehog international {private skool for hegehogs} wich suckedloves science and tech he works with tails on projects when u tick him off he has a temper like shadow he loves listeng to music and playing on his xbox360 and when the weekend comes to visit other dorms he has not visited yet almost forgot sumthing
Age 17
Hybrid: hedgehog that was mysteriously born with wings
Classes
1:,Swimming
2:,Science
3:,English
4:,Math
5:,History
6:,P.E  

NightWatcherPRBlue

2,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

NightWatcherPRBlue

2,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:26 pm
Enternal: phew made it thats wat it said on iphone gps now lets find parking space for my car thats a good spot ill take it {takes out phone and texts sonic} Enternal: yo sonic on here finally. Sonic:cool! ill give u the speed tour of the building at sonic speed! Entrnal:ight ill be there in about ten secs. {puts away phone}
{enternal walks on grounds} Enternal:dang i cant belive i-i came here! its so big and dormy ill get used to this! {Enternal walks buy with tons of cellphones to sell to friends that dont have people look in awe} {Enternal walks in building sees sonic by office playing ds} enternal:yo! sonic my man! sonic:sup register right quick so we can get to P.E u r in the juniors with me {5 mins of regiresting} enternal ok done. sonic:blast away! {5 supersonic seconds later} sonic surprised k were at our first class enternal:im so exited might even get a girl! or a number! sonic:maybe maybe! {s&e walk in gym for class} entrnal:seems like a great gym :3 sonic:yeah good times cmon lets get to the bleachers! enternal surprised key sonic: letz sit here enternal:i see a girl i like already. sonic:who sho me! enternal:the girl with the blonde ponytail braid! sonic surprised h jessica u probly picked the richest person in da class! enternal:this skool gonna be fun!
{end of chapter} {how will enteral have a great time at his new skool or is this the start of his greatest dream or nightmare? come back on the next dramailized epic sonic high school rp!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:30 pm
Jasper was running around the field, he was not tiring but seemed to be sprinting. It was something that he loved to do. Not noticing a tree root his foot got caught and he tripped, grazing his knees and hurting his ankle.
"Dam that hurt," he said to himself. He got to his feet and quickly sat back down. He had most likely sprained it or something and limped carefully to the nurse's office, this was something that he thought would ruin his day...  

Asuyuia
Crew

~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas