Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Multimedia
Good books?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:40 am
One series I highly recomend is the chronicles of Vladimir Tod by Heather Brewer. 3 books are out so far, Eighth Grade Sucks, Ninth Grade Slays, and Tenth Grade Bleeds. Another book I recomend is called Cut. I dont remember the author.... But I'm sure you can guess what it's about. Any books you recomend?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:48 pm
Rendezvous in Black is cool, not much of a book reader.

Quote:
Synopsis

On a mild midwestern night in the early 1940s, Johnny Marr leans against a drugstore wall. He's waiting for Dorothy, his fiancee, and tonight is the last night they'll be meeting here, for it's May 31st, and June 1st marks their wedding day. But she's late, and Johnny soon learns of a horrible accident - an accident involving a group of drunken men, a low-flying charter plane, and an empty liquor bottle. In one short moment Johnny loses all that matters to him and his life is shattered. He vows to take from these men exactly what they took from him. After years of planning, Johnny begins his quest for revenge, and on May 31st of each year - always on May 31st - wives, lovers, and daughters are suddenly no longer safe.

Art Payment

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:11 pm
Anything from Annette Curtis Klause, Th1rteen R3asons Why, The Divine Comedy, Oh My Goth, Warriors, anything from J.R.R. Tolkien, anything from Eoin Colfer... the list goes on, but that's a start! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:39 pm
I finished Unwind by Neal Shusterman a while ago. It's ******** awesome!<3

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

emoboyhinata

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:47 pm
idk what to read i'm just a bookworm.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:06 pm
Princes_Of_Darknes_828
One series I highly recomend is the chronicles of Vladimir Tod by Heather Brewer. 3 books are out so far, Eighth Grade Sucks, Ninth Grade Slays, and Tenth Grade Bleeds. Another book I recomend is called Cut. I dont remember the author.... But I'm sure you can guess what it's about. Any books you recomend?
Its Eighth Grade Bites, haha. Not sucks =3=  

Zoaa

Multimedia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces