Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
R.I.P: This may be goodbye.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Even if i never knew you i'll miss you. Every last one of you.
  NOOO! DON'T GO!!!!
  See yah, And Don't come back
  SPYWARE THAT PICE OF FOX DUNG!!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO SORROWKIT!
  well then, i guess this is Goodbye. i'll miss you. *Starts to tear up*
  Even if i did not know you, i'll miss you
  I'm back!!!!
View Results

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:55 pm
i need to say this while i have the chance....i may never be able to come on Gaia again. Why? Because Spyware hacked me and may Rig my password. if that happens, i MAY get on again, or they may get rid of the internet for good.

All i ask is that you do not check the Box titled: I'm back!!!! when that is Checked, i am back.

So, I guess this is goodbye.....maybe. Just await my Return, ok? Different account or not.

P.S. If i never return. Feathertail, i'm leaving my RP's to you. Because you where the first friend i made in this guild and your amazing, ive made it through alot because of you. Because of you. i stopped thinking "I want to kill myself." I used to think that. But all i can say is....thank you.....and take care of my RP's.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:38 am
WAH! MY BEST FRIEND! I CAN'T STAND IT IF YOU CAN NEVER GO ON GAIA AGAIN! YOU BETTER COME BACK.

Oh, and sorrowkit's on the phone right now, She wanted me to add this to the P.S. part:
You may take care of them till I'm back, in fact, I'll keep in touch with you guys through Mary here. (Well she said Feelingkit But i said Mary.)  

China_Forever

Dew-Chan recreated

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:11 pm
i'm back...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:42 pm
woah im confused! so you made a new account and your old ones gone? My friend got hacked and she had like everything! it really sucked! Im silvercloud anyway nice to meet you!  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
The Gathering

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items