Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Psychic powers, real? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigdickpenny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:53 am
Succubus Sovereign
I was wondering. Do you think that psychic powers are possible?
To what extent? Do you think psychic healing could be possible? Please, explain your views on this?

With the current science we can not prove nor disprove any psychic powers in humans nor can we prove or disprove magic powers. I'm talking with a paranormal team and I want to see if your can pick up an EM feild when I move a psi wheel. We can not prove anything even if it works it can be a number of things. By all means they are possible, to extent on how much you can keep your mind blank when you do it when you first do it. psipog.net is a site that is very helpful.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:02 pm
I've tried moving things with my mind and had no luck. Tried pretty hard too. Might have had some precognitive experiences though. I'm not really sure. No way to prove it either. Just funny feelings and unprovoked images appearing in my mind. I'll have to keep looking and see what happens.  

Jacobzilla

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:42 am
TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings
I've also done Chakra blancings(if thats the right term).
What elements of the Hindu traditions were present in your work?

Quote:
As far as I have been told psyic energy is linked to having a clear mind.
Someone misrepresented their personal opinion as fact to you. You may wish to examine that.

Well I used crysatals and a serise of meditations. I was following a book. Cause I"ve just moved house I"m not sure where the book as gone to tell you what it was.

Well I find that meditation frees up my mind, and I often find that my hands lift up with the power that is flowing threw me.
So it may not be something that you would do/use but its something that works for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:42 pm
redtearsblackwings
Well I used crysatals and a serise of meditations. I was following a book. Cause I"ve just moved house I"m not sure where the book as gone to tell you what it was.
So the answer is pretty much "None, I'm just engaging in Culture Rape"?
Quote:

Well I find that meditation frees up my mind, and I often find that my hands lift up with the power that is flowing threw me.
What have you done to test this to assure it isn't a delusion?  

TeaDidikai

River_Moonwolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:12 am
redtearsblackwings
TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings
I've also done Chakra blancings(if thats the right term).
What elements of the Hindu traditions were present in your work?

Quote:
As far as I have been told psyic energy is linked to having a clear mind.
Someone misrepresented their personal opinion as fact to you. You may wish to examine that.

So it may not be something that you would do/use but its something that works for me.

I use crystals too - usually by putting them in my coffee. And 'meditating' - nice generic term. Could I please have something a tad more descriptive? You see, after putting the aforementioned crystals in my coffee, I too enter a deeply meditative state. I call it 'Waking Up'. Age old ritual, may differ by person, region and culture.

As for 'Chakra balancing' - would love to know what you mean by that one. I have a relative who has adopted the Hindu faith, and he is a trifle confused by what you mean, exactly. Oh, I understand the concept, but well, for all I know, w/o proper defining, you could be talking about deep breathing whilst standing on your head.

And TeaDidikai is correct, with any 'psychic' phenomena, it's best to make sure you aren't hallucinating, having a delusional episode ( NOT that I' calling you delusional, enough of THAT nonsense ELSEWHERE, thank you) or simply imagining because you hope it's real. My advice, get a control, use 'lab partners', verify your research/findings.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:14 am
TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings
So the answer is pretty much "None, I'm just engaging in Culture Rape"?
Quote:

What have you done to test this to assure it isn't a delusion?

I TOLD you I have a book and I followed, I wasn't to know any different so SORRY for trying something new. I also said that Once I find the book I will quote it to you.

I have tested it by trying verouse different types of medtations and had the same reaction in every one that I"ve tried. I've asked for advice on it from some local Wiccan shops and they told me that it's a power build up.
And FOR the BILLONTH time STOP saying I have delusions!  

redtearsblackwings

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:37 am
redtearsblackwings

I TOLD you I have a book and I followed, I wasn't to know any different so SORRY for trying something new. I also said that Once I find the book I will quote it to you.
That doesn't mean you aren't indulging culture rape. It just means you're indulging popular culture rape.
Quote:

I have tested it by trying verouse different types of medtations and had the same reaction in every one that I"ve tried.
How have you tested it?
Quote:

I've asked for advice on it from some local Wiccan shops and they told me that it's a power build up.
How do you know they spoke correctly?

Quote:
And FOR the BILLONTH time STOP saying I have delusions!
Stop indulging your delusions and I'll stop pointing them out.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff