Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Roleplay Advertisement Signature

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:09 pm
So, I've been thinking, if I were to make an advertisement signature for the NG RP would all participants AND non-participants put it in their signatures to advertise it? This is just an idea, but if you want to see the style I'd make the signature in, view my journal. I plan on getting the images of the main characters of the rp into the sig and a small advertisement. Though my only problem is, I want it to be a link to our guild but have no clue how to do that XD. Anyways, what do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:20 am
Would take a fair amount of space in our signature, might not even allow us to have a picture like we have at the moment
Also these things should always by optional in my opinion.  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:09 am
Well of course it'd be optional and I wasn't planning on making the signature any bigger then the ones in my signature.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:41 pm
We still need someone to make main signatures for the guild. I should probably post a job thing in the guild. 3nodding  

Alec Fair
Crew

Fashionable Elder

7,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:52 am
Ohh, I'd definitely try that out biggrin .  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:23 am
An easy and effective way to personalise pictures is just to add some writing on to it, like our guild name and a motto, a min or 2 in paint is all it takes to make one
My signature is an example :p  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:04 am
Sarikia
An easy and effective way to personalise pictures is just to add some writing on to it, like our guild name and a motto, a min or 2 in paint is all it takes to make one
My signature is an example :p

Yes but the text is blurry and the color doesn't go with the image. A bit of photoshop touch-up would make it awesome. That's the only bad thing about paint, it makes things way too blurry >.<.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:43 pm
Actually it is the hosting site I used, it shrinks it slightly to save space  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:20 pm
Photobucket doesn't blur images O.o.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:54 pm
Well something has resized it slightly, was wider before that is why it is losing focus but anyway you get the idea of how easy it is to make a signature that is customised a little  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:04 pm
True. But anyways, back on topic, how many people would put the signature in their signature if I made it?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:13 pm
Im not sure if I could my sig is fifteen characters away from going over the limit as it is. Depends on how big the link is really.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:10 am
The picture for mine is a really long bunch of words taking up almost all of mine >.<  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games