Submit

WorIds

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:21 pm
redtearsblackwings
XxEsoteric_InsanityxX
redtearsblackwings
XxEsoteric_InsanityxX
redtearsblackwings

Yes counclers are like that. It can be quite creepy the first few times.
Its somewhat of a releafe when you discover Witchcraft and find out that your not going crazy, but its some what 'normal' to be seeing what you are.

Yea I learned that later on lol
They thought I had ADHD or something.
I only have ADD,and only a mild form of it -rolls eyes-
People just seem to ose beliefe after they hit 25

I use to think that I had Sizophrena or something, but I understood things so much more when I worked out what was going on. Not only that but I can now contorll(to a degree) my emotions and depression.

Yeah,same here,I though I was crazy at first,but after I learned what it was,I felt better about the whole thing,although my handle on my depression is still a tough one control though

Yes very strong, pure emotions are still VERY hard to control.

Yeah,they are  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:08 pm
crittendon
Bloody_Cursed
o wow...that is creepy. do any of you guys watch Ghost Hunters or anything like that?

ghost hunters and haunted history are ok... did you see the movie paranormal activity?

no i havent seen it. is it any good? i hear its more about demons than ghosts.  

foREVer morto

Tasia Tatsuko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:20 am
I am! Well to tell the whole truth, a group of my friends and I have created an amature paranormal hunting group. And we've had a little luck. But not tooo much. LOL

Our site  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:57 am
XxEsoteric_InsanityxX
redtearsblackwings
XxEsoteric_InsanityxX
redtearsblackwings
XxEsoteric_InsanityxX
redtearsblackwings

Yes counclers are like that. It can be quite creepy the first few times.
Its somewhat of a releafe when you discover Witchcraft and find out that your not going crazy, but its some what 'normal' to be seeing what you are.

Yea I learned that later on lol
They thought I had ADHD or something.
I only have ADD,and only a mild form of it -rolls eyes-
People just seem to ose beliefe after they hit 25

I use to think that I had Sizophrena or something, but I understood things so much more when I worked out what was going on. Not only that but I can now contorll(to a degree) my emotions and depression.

Yeah,same here,I though I was crazy at first,but after I learned what it was,I felt better about the whole thing,although my handle on my depression is still a tough one control though

Yes very strong, pure emotions are still VERY hard to control.

Yeah,they are

Well I wish you luck!  

redtearsblackwings

Kira Adel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:19 pm
wow!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:43 am
Hell yea thts my life the supernatural!! I mean I belive in gost, spirits, the undead everything. My friends and I have a group tht tries to understand the outher side n y some ppl stay behind....Im rambleing again -.- ny way my point iz tht the supernatural does egsist n i want others to realize tht there is a nother side....gates tht must not be open and must be left alone....I accidently oppend one of those gates....and i got my self posesed so yes I belive in the supernatural  

Jess Emerson

foREVer morto

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:37 pm
Yeah haha I believe that they do exist. I have had some activity happen in my house like a month ago. And I thought I saw someone behind me cuz I could see on my computer screen a black figure standing. As I turned to look, it was gone. And this was at school.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:23 pm
i do believe in it, because someone waas murdered in my house. i've never acctually seen anything, but i've had some activity before. like, my garbage can's lid randomly starts flipping in circles, or i can feel someone behind me. it gets rather creepy sometimes, to be honest.  

ttoki

Shy Pumpkin

dark_emo_princess123

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:23 am
i am haunted by a ghost she trys to stab me my friends think im crazy but im not they just dont belive in them  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:13 pm
hot_emo_princess123
i am haunted by a ghost she trys to stab me my friends think im crazy but im not they just dont belive in them

thats horrible that they dont believe you!  

ttoki

Shy Pumpkin

† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas