Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Guardian Angels

Back to Guilds

We are here to serve and protect the honest users of Gaia. 

Tags: hacked, spammed, pfished, botting, problems 

Reply Gaian Guardian Angels
Other recommended forum topics.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Rayne Inari
Captain

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:09 pm
I would prefer to keep this little section on topic of the guild, but I know there are other great forums and guilds that need a shameless plug now and again.

This section allows you to post a link to your own forum topic that may need a bump or a forum you think is worth a high five!

Below please post the:

~Name of the forum, guild, whatever

~A note saying it has been approved. I don't want guild owners or forum starters to be mad because they may become associated with us.

~Blurb about the topic you are supporting

~Lastly please keep things appropriate  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:46 pm
http://www.gaiacards.org/

So yeah it's a lil off topic right away, but if you want to have a nice lil forum siggy like mine, this is the place to get it. It's a simple and non painless process. Also I promise it's a legit site!

I give this site a 4 out of 5: heart heart heart heart  

Lady Rayne Inari
Captain

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Lady Rayne Inari
Captain

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:28 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/180-degrees-a-reverse-pose-hair-and-skin-guide/t.49084625/

Hosted and maintained by Lady Rat! It's a totally cool and ever growing forum. Not sure if you want to change your hair, or when you go to look you really can't tell what it looks like. Her forum has every hair you can imagine plus more! This forum allows you to view everything from behind too!

I give this forum a 5 out of 5: heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:21 pm
Ever wonder about how to make Gaia cash a little faster then saveing up for a cash card? Or maybe you have already tried one of the many ways Gaia has offered us through sponserships. Well love them or hate them this may be a great forum for you.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/some-information-concerning-free-gc-offers-read-1st-post/t.50935241/

Run by Summertide, this girl has taken a lot of time to compile lots of info, concerning all the Gaia offers. Well at least all the ones she's heard or delt with. There is a lot of good info from her and others who have added to her forum. I greatly suggest before you put your info anywhere on the web for Gaia, this is the forum to check.

I give this forum a 5 out of 5 : heart heart heart heart heart

Lady Rayne Inari
Captain

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Gaian Guardian Angels

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers