Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Guardian Angels

Back to Guilds

We are here to serve and protect the honest users of Gaia. 

Tags: hacked, spammed, pfished, botting, problems 

Reply Gaian Guardian Angels
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Rayne Inari
Captain

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:34 pm
WE ASK ALL OUR MEMBERS TO PLEASE REPORT ALL PROBLEM USERS TO GAIA FIRST BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE HERE. WE ARE A PROACTIVE GROUP AND ENCOURAGE YOU TO TAKE THE PROBLEMS TO GAIA FIRST BEFORE COMMING TO US. WE ARE HERE FOR SUPPORT, WE ARE NOT OFFICIALS.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:10 am
Not a requirement, but it would be appreciated, if anyone wanting to add a member come to myself or one of the co-captains before you ask someone to join. We are a private group because I want to keep the spammers and scammers out.

I know in some peoples eyes we are considered to be breaking the rules, but in my mind I am not. As I have said many times all over the place, we are not here to put people down, we are not here to slander. We are mearly here to offer support to those who have been hacked, those who have been scammed and spammed, and simply those who wish to avoid daily troubles.

Like Guardian Angels we are here to guide users away from those things we consider to be bad. We know that some users more then others have put real money into this site, and the others are working hard to get what they want in a legitimate way. This is especially why we are listing people who are encourageing botting.

We know the staff of Gaia, both admins and mods are hard workers also. But logically they can not go through all the report lists in one day. We as the Guardians are perfectly happy to get on as much as we can and update the list as much as we need to and as it has been said before, take off names to if it is so requested. Please do not think us maliscious, we are here for honest purposes.

Lastly I want to thank you all for your support of our young but growing group. I would have never been here if it weren't for the help of my co-captains and crew. In all honesty I'm mearly just a figure head with a lot of big words. I hope all of the group members will get involved and begin to post things. I would love for this to be come a multi dimentional group, of course that's in the future. But for now lets just keep people safe.
Much Love ~~Lady Artemis Kisarugi

Lady Rayne Inari
Captain

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Gaian Guardian Angels

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers