Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[anime/game][Tales of the Abyss] Quite a bit of hinted yaoi?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did anyone actually ever watch this before?
  Yup and loved it! :3
  Nope
  Yes...
  Pollwhore opt
View Results

Asphodel_Winter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:26 am
Just for peole who don't know what Tales of the Abyss is... here's a sypnosis.
[Disclaimer: I, Asphodel_Winter, does NOT own the sypnosis. It was taken off instantz.net, where you can watch Tales of the Abyss by the way. :3]

Luke fon Fabre, the spoiled son of a noble from the kingdom of Kimlasca-Lavaldear, has been confined inside his father's mansion ever since he was kidnapped seven years ago by a rival country, the Malkuth Empire. Now Luke's memory of the life he led before is missing, and a strange voice, which only he can hear, has been calling out to him ever since. One day while training with his mentor, Van Grants, a strange woman called Tear breaks into the mansion with the sole intent of taking Van's life. During the struggle Luke is transported far from home, along with Tear, and now that Luke has finally gained the freedom he's been dreaming of, what awaits him in the outside world will shatter everything he's ever known about himself.

Perosnally, i don't think that is a very interesting sounding sypnosis, but it's about there...

NOW, for people who HAVE acutally watched Tales of the Abyss....

I don't know if it's just me (it might be), but does there seem to be a little hinted shounen-ai if you squint? But there's one that you hardly need to... I rather think that the relationship between Jade and Dist is rather... suggestive? I mean, if Dist never stops talking about Jade and goes "Jaaaaaaade" all the time... Well, that's what I think... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:13 pm
Dist totally seems gay for Jade imo. And this scene... if that's not suggestive, I don't know what is.  

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

OokamiValkire

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:02 pm
I agree whole heartedly...there's deffinitely more there than meets the eye...and it makes you wonder why they didn't just make it Yaoi in the first place. Right?

Of course, I've seen quite a few things that need to be Yaoi, but hey...at least we can dream right? =^..^=  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games