Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[manwha] Jack Frost....is amazing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People count!
  Hi
View Results

MidnightBloodSpill

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:00 am
Errr I think that's how you spell it...... anyway Jack Frost is what I'm discussing.
Even though I've only read the first volume on paper, I would definitely recommend it to someone who doesn't mind violence and mild to outright perversion. It's not guy-love sure but it probably does have a massiv following who are writing yaoi of it as you read this. I know that atleast 15 chapters are available to be read online, so you can preview it if you want to see if it's for you. I'll warn you now, there are many parts in the story where you probably don't want to get caught reading. The first chapter is a good example. The story is good enough that I read that Volume 1 three times in a row before putting it down. I can't wait to find volumes 2 and 3. Anybody else have anything to add?

Note: Even though it's not our beloved guy-love it is a very good substitute, especially when adults are around(no offense the various 25+ adults that may or may not be here).  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:13 am
What I'm tryin to say is it's a good book to read inbetween volumes of guy-love. sweatdrop I just wanted to dicuss how you really should give it a try.  

MidnightBloodSpill

Vermilione

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:56 am
Cool, I don't mind a little violence here & there.
& I'm totally cool with perversion.. Although by what you're saying, I
may want to read this at times when I get home off the bus
& mum & pa'pa aren't home o_o

XD

But, I'm sure it'll be a good read; I'll check it out : D

~Verrrmilonnn  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:21 pm
I've read it before! 'Twas veeery interesting.... I'm waiting for the newest chapter to come out.  

JeiMuze

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:56 am
yeah i've seen it and it kicked butt, just wish they would post new chapters sweatdrop  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games