Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
WORST Neo-Pagan Religion. EVER. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This new religion. Worst or not?
  Yes... -eyebleed-
  o_o -no comment-
View Results

Collowrath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:39 pm
TeaDidikai
Collowrath
TeaDidikai
There was a bit lost in translation come to think of it. Hell... the different spelling threw me off when it shouldn't have. sweatdrop

I'm sorry! I'll definitely remember to be more mindful in the future about explaining myself! whee
It's the dyslexia. If I can memorize something, any deviation won't allow for the contextual association.

I'm definitely going to be more aware of the terms I use, and ensure that I explain what I mean in more detail. I'll also try to keep a Polish version handy, in case that helps (since I remember a lot of the terms you had were at least spelled in a Polish way). Unless I'm getting to be entirely off-base there. sweatdrop

I've been doing some of the research and analysis you suggested for me in the "stupid questions" thread - I'm having a bit of a thought overload.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:06 pm
Collowrath

I'm definitely going to be more aware of the terms I use, and ensure that I explain what I mean in more detail. I'll also try to keep a Polish version handy, in case that helps (since I remember a lot of the terms you had were at least spelled in a Polish way). Unless I'm getting to be entirely off-base there. sweatdrop

I've been doing some of the research and analysis you suggested for me in the "stupid questions" thread - I'm having a bit of a thought overload.
The Polish spelling will help. We think Great Grandpa was Polish, though we've had reason to question this lately.  

TeaDidikai

Collowrath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:29 pm
TeaDidikai
Collowrath

The Polish spelling will help. We think Great Grandpa was Polish, though we've had reason to question this lately.

I think I'm lucky - my family is entirely from Eastern Slovakia (well, actually, my great grandfather was born in Southern Poland). I'm pretty much settled in that respect.

I can't speak for my dad's side though, but as far as they're concerned, I'm not family. I'm content with that.

EDIT: Jesus, 3am is really talking. My grandfather's family were purely Slovak, judging by their dialect, Eastern. My grandmother's family is from Eastern Slovakia and Southern Poland - that entire area was and is a kind of flux.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:19 am
Collowrath
TeaDidikai
Collowrath

I think I'm lucky - my family is entirely from Eastern Slovakia (well, actually, my great grandfather was born in Southern Poland). I'm pretty much settled in that respect.

I can't speak for my dad's side though, but as far as they're concerned, I'm not family. I'm content with that.

EDIT: Jesus, 3am is really talking. My grandfather's family were purely Slovak, judging by their dialect, Eastern. My grandmother's family is from Eastern Slovakia and Southern Poland - that entire area was and is a kind of flux.
We're pretty sure that he was Polish. The chance he wasn't is rather slim.  

TeaDidikai

Seira Relur

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:38 pm
Try converting HIM to the Flying Spaghetti Monster! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:07 pm
it sounds terrible. but in a way it kind of already is a religion in a lot of ways  

Doc Dillamond

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:16 am
gemherbal
it sounds terrible. but in a way it kind of already is a religion in a lot of ways
Okay. Explain.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:53 pm
City Dreamer
I just found out there is such thing as 'Cullenism'.

God... they have this thing called "TwiChurch", where once or twice a week they go and discuss Twilight and they worship Stephenie Meyers.

=_= I want to see their medical records...

They're probly all psych ward escapees 3nodding  

ColetteCatastrophe

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas