Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official Ghost Hunt Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/manga Ghost Hunt. 

Tags: Ghost, Hunt, anime, manga 

Reply Official Ghost Hunt Guild
Merchandising, Merchandising!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:21 pm
Where the real money from the anime is made! Ghost Hunt the T-Shirt! Ghost Hunt the coloring book! Ghost Hunt the lunchbox! Ghost Hunt the breakfast cereal! Ghost Hunt the Flamethrower!! The kids love this one.

LOL, Spaceballs.

Anyway, look at what I found on ebay! Some Ghost Hunt merchandise, other than the manga and DVDs biggrin

Ghost Hunt cosplay costume

There's more than 10 of them, so there's enough for everyone! ^_^ And there not too expensive either, if I went to conventions, I'd totally buy one. (I love the stuff they have at conventions, but everything at once is too much for me.) I'm gonna see if I can find anything else. Also, I'll try to check for merchandise once a week, and post whatever I find here  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:22 pm
Don't ever leave me in suspense like that again. XD

Sounds cool. I'll go look.

Edit: Only one character? Not really as awesome as expected.  

SPR John Brown
Captain

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:26 pm
Well, if the person selling them made the costumes, themselves, I'm sure you could request a costume for a specific character. Or you could ask them were the got the costumes, if they bought them, maybe where they got them from has other costumes.....

LOL, the coloring book was a coincidence I swear! xd

Edit: There, I signed up for the store newsletter, so if they add any more Ghost Hunt costumes, I'll post a link here.

Edit 2: LOL!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:03 pm
Hey, I found something! Ghost Hunt watches! Seriously! Not official merchandise, but that kinda makes it even cooler.
There are currently 4 of them available on ebay:
Two here: http://cgi.ebay.com/Anime-Manga-ghost-hunt-ultimate-leather-wrist-watch_W0QQitemZ390101851289QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5ad3e1dc99&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
And two here:http://cgi.ebay.com/Anime-Manga-ghost-hunt-ultimate-leather-wrist-watch_W0QQitemZ390098590355QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5ad3b01a93&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

16.99 each  

Dweezal
Crew

SPR John Brown
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:24 pm
Ack! I want those, but I'm not allowed to buy stuff online! Dx

*sulk*
I need a new watch anyway, my old one is broken, and AUGH THEY'RE SO COOL. *hits head on wall*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:54 pm
Hey, the watches are back again! http://cgi.ebay.com/Anime-Manga-ghost-hunt-ultimate-leather-wrist-watch_W0QQitemZ220423213885QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item33523f533d  

Dweezal
Crew

Portcullis Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:40 pm
*drools* I want one. But I don't have any money. xp  
Official Ghost Hunt Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items