Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching for her beating heart (Full)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:01 pm
They're known as the walking dead. Blood suckers. But mostly they are called Vampires. The undead that roam the earth for centuries, feasting on the blood of humans and animals. They're creatures of the night that feed on anything they can. They aren't known for having hearts since they are, indeed, dead.

But what happens when a vampire and a slayer fall in love? That is the reason for our story.

A vampiress named Isabella Gutierrez roamed the earth like any other vampire. Living in a castle with her human servants and feeding almost every night. She had been on the earth so long, she had even killed many vampire hunters. They were children. None of them very educated in the profession of vampire hunter. They were all pathetic. That is until she met him.

He was the best vampire hunter in the nation. No vampire could defeat him. That is until he met Isabella. He had heard she was causing such a commotion in a small town. People were reported missing in all parts of the town and rumors had gone around that a vampire was killing. The slayer headed to the town in search of this vampiress. But when their eyes met, it was love at first sight. But what was he to do? She was vampire and he was a vampire slayer. He couldn't just keep her alive. It was against his reputation. But he loved her. That much he knew.

This is their story.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:06 pm
[imgright]--Picture, please--[/imgright]

[align=center][color=one]My Puppet Master [b]--User name--[/b][/color]
[color=two][size=20][b]--I am called--[/b] Name [/color][/size]

[size=15][color=one][u]--I don't tell people my age but I'm... --[/u] (25-30) [/size]

[b]The things I do might scare people--[/b] skills [/color][/align]

[align=right][color=one][size=20]My life has always been different when compared to some:[/color][/size] how you live your life
[size=11][color=two]--Past bio: At least 1 paragraph: 6-9 sentences!--[/color][/align][/size] How did you become what you are?

[size=11][color=two]--Personality: At least 1 paragraph: 6-9 sentences!--[/color][/align][/size]

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:10 pm
User Image

My Puppet Master elphy_and_fiyero
--I am called--Isabella Gutierrez

--I know I look... --23

--But I'm really-- 464

--My true blood:-- Vampire

The things I do might scare people-- I fly, put fear into the hearts of children and can easily blend in the darkness where I find my food.

My life has always been different when compared to some: I roam the night because I hate the darkness. For centuries, I have taken my home in many places. Moving from mansion to mansion, though once I found a certain mansion I realized I had to stay. And thus I have lived for a few decades. Along the way I found people beg for their life. Telling me they would do anything if I spared their lives. And so I did, only to make them a deal. They would serve as my servants in the mansion. I would pay them, naturally, and feed them. Only they were not to tell anyone about my whereabouts or anything. If they don't agree, I don't spare their life but, thankfully, they have all agreed to keep me a secret.

--Past bio:-- I wasn't always a vampire. I used to live the normal life of a human in the 18th century. I was a governess that was treated like a queen. Everything I ever wanted was planted at my feet. The men adored me but I didn't adore them. They were only after my father's title. Until I met a new comer in town. He was tall, dark and handsome. His skin was soft and his eyes were enchanting. He was enchanting. I fell in love with him. When I told him how I felt, he told me what he really was. Eventually, I became what he was. A vampire. That's when I found out who he really was. Dracula himself. We lived together for a few decades and, eventually, we fell out of love. I wanted to be on my own and, thus, I began my travels.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:17 pm
~bump~  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:59 pm
~Bump~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:20 pm
I'll try it with you ^^  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:31 pm
The night was clear and my prey was in my sight. A boy talked on his phone, trying to reassure his girlfriend that he didn't cheat on her. I could see on his face that he had. My mouth was watering. I could smell his blood. AB positive. Not my favorite but it would have to do. I was starving and he had a little cut on his finger. The blood was still fresh.

"Baby, I didn't sleep with her." The boy said again. He was leaning against the wall, waiting for his friends. If there was one thing I knew about hunting, it was know your prey. And I knew a lot about this one. I moved out of the shadow and finally got into his view. "Baby, I'm gonna have to call you back." He said in a daze as he looked at me. I could hear his girlfriend still arguing as hung up. "Hello." He smiled at me. I smiled back. Within minutes, I was on my way home. Satisfied from my meal.

"Good evening Madam." Jeffery said as I walked in. He took my coat and I smiled at him. Jeffery was a good friend to me. Years ago he brought his wife to me, begging for me to help him. She was deathly ill and only I could cure her. I nursed her back to heath but, in return, they work for me. His wife lived two more years before moving on. I told Jeffery he could be free but he said he enjoyed working for me. He's been with me ever since.

"Good evening, Jeffery." I smiled and collapsed on the couch. Jeffery walked in with the evening newspaper for me.

"Are you alright, miss?" He asked. I scanned the paper. The news was the same and nothing was really knew. All I ever looked for were signs that I was known, hunters, or people deserving to be my next victim. This evening there wasn't much.

"Fine, Jeffery. Just a long night. I followed this guy down several streets. I learned a lot and he wasn't even my favorite type of blood. It took forever for him to be alone." Jeffery nodded, not really knowing what to really say. After all, he was still human. I spared his life because he didn't want to die just yet. He didn't want to be a vampire. He was fine the way he was and I was ok with that.

"Can I get anything for you, madam?" He asked. I smiled and shook my head.

"No thank you, Jeffery. I just need to rest after a big meal." He nodded once and left me in peace. I closed my eyes and sighed to myself. Sometimes, I missed being human and having the capability of sleeping.

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games