Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Spell Help #2.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnholyFayth

Dedicated Lover

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:18 pm
Ok So Here's The Issue. I Love Wow "World Of WarCraft." It's A Great Game. My Bf, And I Both Play It, But The Problem Is My Bf Plays It All The Time, And Neglects Me, His Responsibility's, And The Real World.

For Example: Last Night I Told Him I Was Waking Him Up At 12:30 So We Could Our Work Done, He Said Ok. Well 12:30 Comes Around, And I Tell Him Babe It's Time To Get Up. He's Say Alright, And Falls Back Asleep Onto Of Me. Well He Finally Wakes Up Again, And Says I'm Going To The Computer Be Back In A Min. "One Don't Think He Should Be Jumping Right On It Just As He Wakes Up." So Anyway I Lay In Bed Waiting, And Waiting. I Finally Pass Out Again, When I Wake Up It's 4:20 In The Evening. "He Promised To Be Back Soon." Plus He Has School In A Hour. Which Means He Spent No Time With Me, And His Dad Was About To Take Me To My Parents.

The Other Week I Had Asked Him To Stay 2 Nights At My House. "I Guess" He Didn't Hear Me, And Signed Up For 2 Raids Those Nights.

It Just Upsets Me That He's Letting Our Relationship, And His Family Slip Because Of This Game. It Saddens Me Cuz His Last Two Gf's Left Him Because He Was Playing To Much.

My Question Is, Is There A Spell I Can Use To Make Him Realize Just What He's Really Doing To Everyone?

*Don't Tell Me Will Try Talking To Him Likes This, Or Say This, Lol. Trust Me I've Tried Everything Under The Moon To Get Him To See It, And He Can't."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:20 pm
Why use magic to do something that's easily accomplished through mundane means?  

Gho the Girl

UnholyFayth

Dedicated Lover

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:23 pm
He Won't List To Anyone. All He Says Is What Am I Doing Wrong I'm Just Passing Time, Well It Seems To Me He's Ignoring Me, And Is Using The Game As An Excuse, But When I Tell Him I'm Tired Of Being Left Out, And I'm About To Leave Him He Get's Upset.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:27 pm
UnholyFayth
He Won't List To Anyone. All He Says Is What Am I Doing Wrong I'm Just Passing Time, Well It Seems To Me He's Ignoring Me, And Is Using The Game As An Excuse, But When I Tell Him I'm Tired Of Being Left Out, And I'm About To Leave Him He Get's Upset.
Hum. Have you told him all this?  

Gho the Girl

UnholyFayth

Dedicated Lover

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:36 pm
Lol, Yes I've Tried Very Hard To Get Him To Realize. I've Told Him Myself, And I've Had His Friends Tell Him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:39 pm
Cancel his subscription?

Or dump him.  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:39 pm
Simple really.

A relationship is more than just feelings, it is work. It is effort.

For one, you need to figure out if you can accept his flaws. If his avoidance of you is being abusive and intolerable, then don't accept them.

Second, you need to state your needs. He needs to spend more time with you, and if he makes an effort, reward this.

Third, if he doesn't, you need to consider if this relationship is healthy for you. This is something only you can answer.

Don't rely on magic for something you should be doing yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:45 pm
I don't think a spell will help, I'm not sure it will work, and I don't think there's a nice prepackaged spell for this.

It sounds like he's not seeing you as a person with needs and feelings, but as an object that he can just pick up and use whenever he wants, then put you down and leave you alone when he wants to do something else. He's being selfish.

If he won't understand that he's being a jerk to you, then you should leave.  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:27 pm
Along with what everyone else has said, odds are even if you did a spell, it probably wouldn't be successful. If the person you are casting on is not actively involved, or is actively working towards an opposite goal, it is that much more difficult (and often impossible) to achieve the desired results.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:34 pm
Using a dweomer to control another's mind, to enslave them, even in small doses, is not something I tolerate.
Make him understand using mundane means, or punish him with them.
If he cannot be bothered to get off an MMO, then he doesn't deserve a significant other anyway.  

Fiddlers Green

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:05 pm
He's not worth your time, DTMA!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:34 pm
Ok, I'm with Gho on the statements of what you need to do and Fiddler on the magic to control another's mind (emphatically) and, to a lesser extent, Nuri on dumping him.
It may be that he's actually an addict, in which case magic is going to make things worse. He will just transfer addictions.
Get in touch with your local NA centre and see if they have a WoW addicts or equivalent thereof.
If he's not willing to attend, then leave him.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

UnholyFayth

Dedicated Lover

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100