Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Roley Play~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teto_Kasane_23

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:24 am
"Her name is Kass? Aww,I think that name suits her,considering shes such a cute bat",I said with a smile. Then Kass stuck her tounge out at the man and then flew onto Sana's head.

After the bat was rude to the old man,Kass flew straight towards me. "Agh!!! Help me,I'm scared of bats,help!!!",I shouted out.

Poor Sana,being attacked by Kass. Then again,it was Kass's fault for scaring her. After abotu 35 seconds of watching Sana dance like a lunitic,I grabbed Kass and put her on the mans shoulder. Then I saw Yuki get tense and looking in the other direction. I aslo looked and I saw a boy with long green hair and he was........wearing a black skirt? Or maybe it looked like one,I don't know;come to think of it,he kinda looked like a palm tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:28 pm
"Hey, you're Envy, am I right? What do you want with us?" Raven growled, moving in front of Sana to protect her. He quickly took his sword out and held it between his two palms, the sword sparked and shifted into a sharper version of itself, also a bit longer. Raven held the sword out ready to fight, watching carefully as Envy shifted into a peasant. He had a sick smirk on his face and as much as Raven wanted to wipe that grin off his face he refrained from doing so. "Now that's unfair, most people here dislike alchemists so if you attacked me they wouldn't care, but in your peasant form I can't attack you or else any passerby will help you out. That's just sick." He began pushing Sana back as he retreated then turned and picked her up, running away at full speed, Envy chasing after them angrily.  

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25

Teto_Kasane_23

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:43 pm
"SANA,SANA!!!!!!!!!!",I screamed as my some-what little sister was being carried away and chased after by the palm-tree. I started to run after the man and the other person,when I caught up with the three,I heard Sana cry.

"Hoshi,help me!!!!!!!!!",I screamed to my owner,now that I think about it,she's kind of like my big sister. I was so scared by the fact that the crazy green-haired guy was chasing after me and the man who was carring me,I want my sister!!!!!!!! crying

"Let go of Sana,I'm open!!!!!",I screamed to the man,then I heard the palm-tree guy scream something at me,then I lost it and started charging toward,yeah,its ok to call me a charging idoit now. Anyway,as I curled my hand into a tight fist I said somethng I now regret,"LEAVE THEM ALONE,YOU GREEN-HAIRED a*****e!!!!!!", and then I punched the palm-tree who wore a skirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:55 pm
((May I join?))  

xXxRAB1D 0TAKUxXx

Gardenia Vines

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:31 pm
Name:kye(kye's a girl but has a boy name)

race:human

personalty:she doesn't talk to alot of plp exept for her friends and if u try to be one of her friends she'll try to.she is halve girly/tomboy she hates spiders but can esaily kill anything she makes her sword with alchemy with certain material and gets very serious when u kidnap of hurt her friends or plp she's close to

apperence: school uniform http://www.stepmania.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=40&pictureid=179

worrior form http://static.desktopnexus.com/wallpapers/88017-bigthumbnail.jpg  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:17 pm
name: Violet Connors
race: neko
personality: shy, quiet, nice, caring, cute, and very sellf-loathing
appearance:
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/A/AK/AKA/akatsukilover50/1152128985_esCatGirl1.jpg  

iBuhnyy

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces