Demon_soulex
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:51 pm
~"No, it was mine. I was rushing. Sorry."

Jerot stood up with the help of the girl.

~"By the way, my name is Jerotis Diatlos. You may call me Jerot for short though."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:33 am
-"I'm Arianna. If you don't mind me asking, why were you rushing? Maybe I can help you get to where you're going." she said with a pleasant smile.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Demon_soulex
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:50 am
~"Well I was on my way to the library in town. Would you happen to know where it is?"

Jerot thought to himself, Slick. Now you just have to find out.

~"If you do, would you mind taking me there because, I am new here and not very good with directions."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:26 pm
-"Of course I do! The library isn't too far, so let's go."
Leading the way down her usual path towards the library, she couldn't help but think of the night before. Peculiar as the night was, she couldn't help but think of what happened to the others. Shaking the thought from her head she looked over at Jerot and smiled.
-"It's only about two more blocks away. "  

warghoulie
Crew

Demon_soulex
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:52 pm
~"Cool! Yay! Hahaha!"

Jerot couldn't help it. He was happy that she was helping him, and yet he was completely afraid of asking her last night. Thinking that he should have introduced himself last night only made him feel bad. So he decided to let her know it was him, but not by ordinary means He wanted to show her it was him.

He saw a tree at the corner of the second block he decided to cause another spark to catch the tree on fire. Jerot noticed a light was still on at the corner of the same block next to the sign of the local cafe. He sparked the light to shut off like it had a short sent the spark flying to the tree. The tree began to smoulder and lit ablaze. After a few seconds, formed the words: Keep your friends close but your enemies closer, but there may be some friends that are closer to help fight off the enemies.

Jerot extinguished the fire again hoping she had seen the words and got it's meaning. Also hoping he didn't scare her into thinking he was and enemy. He was no enemy. He was....

I don't know who I am anymore. I only need to figure things out and maybe, just maybe, I might be able to discover who I am.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:50 pm
Arianna saw the tree light, and read the words. Yet another message from an unknown source, she couldn't understand if she really saw what had happened or not. She looked at Jerot for no reason at all, and decided to ask him a question.
-"So why do you need to go to the library? Or are you just really interested in checking out a book?" she said with a small smile.  

warghoulie
Crew

Demon_soulex
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:14 pm
~"I am researching my family history. So far I found out they came from here in Venice. So, I came here to research it further. I don't know anything other than that."

Jerot looked at her eyes for a second.

~"I hope I am not a burden on you. Am I?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:33 am
-"Oh, of course not! I like to help people, I really do. Plus I didn't have any plans for today anyway."
Arianna kept walking.
-"I researched my ancestors a couple years ago, it's quite interesting, that is, if your family was." she laughed. "My family lineage was boring, nothing out of the ordinary. Then again, what does anyone expect?" she said with yet another smile.  

warghoulie
Crew

RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas