Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Prince's Desire (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:17 pm
Daniel was quiet most of the time, only talking when spoken to. The ones who were talking the most were his brothers. They took a liking to Sophie’s brothers almost immediately. She had been right; they really did seem to be compatible with one another. He was just worried what would happen if they were together too long as he had been when Sophie first brought it up.

“Really?” Daniel asked, slightly shocked. He had thought that they hated him but now as he replayed their conversation and their postures, he could tell that wasn’t the case. He smiled, happiness reflecting in his eyes. “Thank you and don’t worry, we shall help.” He said then glanced at his brothers. Edward wasn’t usually the one to do labor type things but he seemed to be ok with it.

“Good! Daniel is never this quiet, the sooner she speaks to him the better!” Erik said and Daniel threw a slight glare to him to make him quiet down. Erik did keep quiet but had a smirk on his face still. Daniel sighed and Edward laughed a little. “Do you mind if we excuse ourselves to go there now? The time zones have really made me tired…” Erik said, trying his hardest not to whine which he did at times.

[Sorry it took so long, got busy. and sorry it's short, I have to go really soon. >.<]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:07 pm
Mrs. Taylor nodded as they wanted some rest. "Of course. I think everyone should get some sleep. We have an early start tomorrow, especially if you boys are going to help us. Around here we wake up at the crack of dawn." Sophie's brothers helped the boys to the guest house but her parents stayed to talk to each other.

"So what do you think?" Mr. Taylor asked, though he already knew what she was going to say.

"I like him. Now if only Sophie could forgive him." Mrs. Taylor smiled and looked out the window to her daughter and son. Now they were both sitting on the fence still talking. "I have a feeling she will."

~~~~

The next morning, I awoke before the sun rose as I had done so many times growing up. I got dressed and changed and joined my family in the kitchen. The boys were dressed and already eating but stopped as I walked in. "What?" I asked. At first they didn't say anything. "Ok, so I slept in half an hour. Give me a break alright?" But, apparently, that wasn't the case. And when I tried to grab a plate, I was stopped by my father. "Oh what? Now I can't eat in this house?"

"Will you calm down? I just need you to go wake up our guests." Excuse me? He wanted me to do what? I tried to argue but he covered my mouth. "I don't want to hear it. We'll argue and argue but, in the end, you will still go over there and wake them up. No scoot." I groaned and did as asked. That is, until, I got an idea when a saw the bucket. I filled the bucket with the water from the outside faucet. The water nice and cold as usual.

As quietly as I could, I walked into the guest house. The boys still sound asleep. Daniel was on the cot farthest from the door. I tip toed to Daniel but stopped. His face was so soft and gentle. I missed him. Being in his arms and being together. But then the image of him kissing the wicked witch came back to my mind. Only then was I able to finally dunk the ice cold water on top of Daniel. "Rise and shine sleepy heads. It's 4:55 in the morning and we have a long work day ahead of us." The other boys sat up slowly and looked up at me. I leaned closer to Daniel with a simple smirk on my face. "That is if you can handle it, your majesty."

I threw the bucket in his lap and continued to walk out but stopped at the door to add one more thing. "Breakfast is in the kitchen if you want some." I closed the door behind me and headed back into the house. My breakfast was ready but I had lost my appetite. Instead, I told the others I would go ahead and start with the stables. Titan was sure to brighten my morning.

(No worries my dear. it's all good)

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash