Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
I'm Confused Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:31 pm
whiporwill-o
Aino Ailill
whiporwill-o
TeaDidikai

Even the ones that include child rape as part of the religious tradition?

*raises hand*

what traditions include child rape as a part of the religious belief? can it not be assumed that the ones in question are just criminally perverse and using a legitimate religion in order to live out their own sick *****? sort of like how some cult leaders use their followers to get money then kill them all in mass suicide/homicide because of a comet is passing over or something... maybe i watch too much tv...

note: this is in no way defending anyone who participates in the raping of children

The Frosts do, and they only do so once the minor has entered puberty and so I doubt it has to do with ***** class="clear">

is it thier specific tradition that requires the act? i have heard of the frosts, but i know little about them other than what this is about. i am only curious because i seek knowledge and because of morbid curiousity, it is difficult for me to imagine people doing this sort of thing, but i know it happens. sad

My only knowledge of them has come from Tea's thread on the Frosts. I have no t verified the information there-in. However, it might be a good starting point for you in learning about the Frosts.

@ Tea: Your playlist on your profile is amazing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:45 pm
Aino Ailill

My only knowledge of them has come from Tea's thread on the Frosts. I have no t verified the information there-in. However, it might be a good starting point for you in learning about the Frosts.

thank you, i didn't know there was already a thread on this.

edit: i have been to this thread before, i had forgotten about it sweatdrop thanks just the same. 3nodding  

whiporwill-o

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:01 am
Aino Ailill

@ Tea: Your playlist on your profile is amazing.
Thanks. I'm quite fond of it myself.

As for the Frosts material being used as a way to indulge *****, I can say I know it has happened at least once. But that's because I know the victim personally.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff