Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Stuck in Sleepywood

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sstarall

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:57 pm
I once got stuck in Sleepywood. I was lvl. 11. I accidentilly took the cab in Ellina to the middle of sleepywood and I kept dieing. It sucked. Did anyone else get stuck in Sleepywood?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:36 pm
Uh, no. It's really easy to get out, just need to time your movement properly if you don't have much HP.  

TaerkDS
Captain

Erikaaanana

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:59 pm
Well IF ur a Rouge it will be easy to get out by using the "disapear" skill
Sorry I forgot xP but it makes you invisable and can not be acttack by a mop but you also cant acttack. razz
I remember when i was Stuck their i was also lvl 11 -_-" i didnt read the Vip cab is to sleepy wood  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:43 pm
when i frist began the game i picked up a scroll and at that time i did not no what slepping wood was , i went there and i was stuck monsters to tough i was a lvl 10 mage. i asked for help 2 ppl ddi then they died or me then finally somebody gave me a scroll to kerning! it's ture xp 3nodding  

MiKeKiEs

Janessac

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:47 pm
Um nope, because my bro told me not to go there until you're a certain level  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:25 pm
Lol i was stuck there for four levels. 12-16. I partied with some other stuck people, and we trained a little b4 we got out.  

Robinwastaken

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Allemagne

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:39 am
hahaha, YES!
my experience:

i was new to the game, and all my friends were lvl40+
so i was like "D: I SHALL CATCH UP."

well, figures that once i hit lvl8, i answered the questions like a mage on accident, turns out i was transported to ellina. after that i made like 2k gold, and saw the nice black VIP cab, that said 24hour service in the reading thing, that i didnt bother to read, well...i used it and ended up in ant tunnel. while my friends laughed i died, and i was STILL lvl8, so it made it even worse bc i didnt have a job yet because i wanted to be a warrior, but accidentally left to become a mage. so i was 1. jobless, 2. moneyless, 3. my friends were in Ludi.

i thought i was screwed until i finally a managed to get to henesys.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:56 pm
I was smart enough to stay away till i was lv. 18 at which point i could fend for myself,but I did help someone out it was pretty fun to help someone out. wink  

BinkleDink

Dapper Businessman

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

EF Saturn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:31 am
no not stuck i got crystal illibis  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:15 pm
first of all, walk out of the town from the left, then keep climing up to get ou. or buy a return scroll from somebody  

unknown hidden leaf ninja

Lord Derpingsworth

4,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:22 pm
Lol one time this douchebag lured me into taking the cab into sleepywood. She gave me 10k to take the taxi....I should've just ran away with the mesos... blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:19 pm
I was stuck on sleepwood before to because i was traveling but until that i was on sleepwood
I told my friend the problem I had but they can't help to.
I said "******** you guys man i need help from this damn city that i keep dieing don't leave me behind. rofl
evil  

Pwn To Kill

Gothic_Demon_Renae

150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:15 pm
Lol, it's happened to me once. I got out by asking someone out and I landed in Henesys!! Lol, easy!! Pump up the party!! smile )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:26 am
I didn't get stuck in Sleepywood... I got stuck in New Leaf City T.T My bro and I didn't have the money to get back at the time. XD [/fail]  

GabrielleClearwater

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff