Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Memory Loss Spell?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnholyFayth

Dedicated Lover

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:24 pm
Ok So Here's My Problem.

I Was Dating My Ex About A Year Ago, And He Claimed He Was A Shaman, And He Would Help In Training Me. It Was Going Great For The First 8Months, And After That I Noticed A Great Change In Him. He Became More "Hateful, Possessive, And Controlling." He Started Telling Me False Info About My Training, Past Life, And Using Me For His Own Self Gain. After A huge Fight I Finally Ended It With Him, And After That I Noticed That I Started Forgetting All My Training, And Powers Even Ones I Learned Before I Met Him. Now I'm At A Lose, And I Would Really Like To Start Learning Everything again, And Start Rebuilding Myself.

Could He Have Done Something To Make Me Forget Somethings?

Can Anyone Help Me Please?

Thanks,
-Becca/Fayt/Fayth.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:36 pm
What would forgetting this life lesson accomplish?

And what makes you think you will remember wanting all those things after you forget everything anyways?

Namikikyo

UnholyFayth

Dedicated Lover

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:43 pm
I Remember Being Trained, Though I Have Forgotten How To Do The Things I Was Trained On Doing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:53 pm
UnholyFayth
I Remember Being Trained, Though I Have Forgotten How To Do The Things I Was Trained On Doing.

People usually call that "being out of practice".

And I still don't see how a "Forgetting spell" would fix any of this. If you want to rebuild yourself, You can do it with out the spell.

Namikikyo

UnholyFayth

Dedicated Lover

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:55 pm
Oh, What I Meant Is Could He Have Used One On Me To Make Me Forget? Lol, I Want To Keep Everything I Still Remember. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:03 pm
UnholyFayth
Oh, What I Meant Is Could He Have Used One On Me To Make Me Forget? Lol, I Want To Keep Everything I Still Remember. ^^

What makes you think he's put a spell on you?

How do you know that you're just not stressed out from the things happening in your life now or out of practice and simply forgot?

Are you sure you haven't thought of all the mundane possibilities before the metaphysical/supernatural possibilities?

Namikikyo

UnholyFayth

Dedicated Lover

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Well The Only Recent Thing Is My Grandpa, And Friend Passing On.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:28 pm
I'm not trying to be mean, but it's not necessary to capitalize every word. sweatdrop

Anyways, Loved ones passing will create stress which will make you forget things. Stress in general will make you forget to practice things that would usually be an everyday routine, making you a bit rusty.

Namikikyo

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:33 pm
********, my ADD makes me forget all sorts of things. That's not a spell. So does stress.

Always look for a natural cause before you look for a supernatural cause, or you'll get caught up in magical thinking and self delusion.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:47 pm
Sorry, it's an OCD thing. I'm looking up things now on unstressing myself, and I'm going to start meditating now.  

UnholyFayth

Dedicated Lover

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:42 pm
UnholyFayth
Sorry, it's an OCD thing. I'm looking up things now on unstressing myself, and I'm going to start meditating now.

Oh, even people without OCD can get caught up in magical thinking. Some disorders (like the schizotypy subsets) can increase the incidence of magical thinking, but anyone can get it if they don't look for natural causes first and begin stringing together things into intricate self delusions.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:45 pm
The other thought I have is that you may simply not have taken to his kind of training. He may have been a crap teacher or you may have failed to meet your obligations as a student.  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff