Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Spell Help.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnholyFayth

Dedicated Lover

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:50 pm
My Ex Is A Shaman, It's Been A Year Since We Talked, But I Can Tell He's Still Around, And Sending Spirits After Me When I Sleep, And He Promised That When I Fall In Love Again He Will Bring Harm To The Man I Am With. "My Current Boyfriend."

What Do I Do?
Anyone Know Some Good Strong Protection Spells?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:57 pm
UnholyFayth
My Ex Is A Shaman, It's Been A Year Since We Talked, But I Can Tell He's Still Around, And Sending Spirits After Me When I Sleep, And He Promised That When I Fall In Love Again He Will Bring Harm To The Man I Am With. "My Current Boyfriend."

What Do I Do?
Anyone Know Some Good Strong Protection Spells?

First, let go of the shift key.

Secondly, are you sure he is a shaman? Generally, the way people use that word is wrong, it actually refers to a very specific tradition from Central Asia.

Ground yourself, shield yourself off, and stop worrying about him. Chances are, he's not really doing anything - he's already achieved his goal by planting these seeds of doubt in your head in order to make you insecure about your new relationship.  

Collowrath

UnholyFayth

Dedicated Lover

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:02 pm
Lol sorry OCD about the shift key, and yes i am sure though i think he wouldn't be by "the his dirty deeds, and wrongful use of power."

after he, and i broke up i started to another person, and he really started to mess with him resulting in our breaking up. i've put up any borders around myself, my home, and loved ones, and i haven't had any trouble yes, but i just want to make sure he's not going to cross my path again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:14 pm
UnholyFayth
though i think he wouldn't be by "the his dirty deeds, and wrongful use of power."

Probably actually has more to do with him not being initiated into a Central Asian or Siberian otherworld tradition.

Quote:
after he, and i broke up i started to another person, and he really started to mess with him resulting in our breaking up. i've put up any borders around myself, my home, and loved ones, and i haven't had any trouble yes, but i just want to make sure he's not going to cross my path again.

Honestly, I think you'll be fine. It reads to me more like he was feeling hurt, and he threatened you with something he knew would get a rise out of you.  

Collowrath

UnholyFayth

Dedicated Lover

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:17 pm
Ok, thank you for the help!

Oh, one more thing I noticed after we broke up I forget alot about doing spells, and such. Does that mean anything?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:44 pm
UnholyFayth
Ok, thank you for the help!

You're welcome.

Quote:
Oh, one more thing I noticed after we broke up I forget alot about doing spells, and such. Does that mean anything?

Probably that you're distracted. :p  

Collowrath

UnholyFayth

Dedicated Lover

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:49 pm
Lol Maybe I just had my grandpa, and good friend pass away, and i've been really stressed since then.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:55 am
Well, that certainly never helps, no, hehe.

My condoleances.  

Maze

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:56 pm
I honestly think you need to examine your thought process more than anything else. Most of your posts have a Mr. Dark feel to them.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games