Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Mad Hatter Chatter
Dark Reflection and Other AiW-esque Gaia Item Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to see more AIW themed items on Gaia?
  Yes!
  NOOOOOOOO!
  Depends on the item...
  Don't care. XP
  GOLD *noms*
View Results

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:55 am
I voted for the one with the pocket watch and feathers... I mean come on... POCKET WATCH! *loves clocks and watchs* XD

Talking of hats... you know what hat Gaia doesn't have? A Fez! I want a Fez now... (a certain Caterpillar Oracle from a certain creepy AiW video game wears one) Yes I happen to be a fan of that caterpillar too. (Only two scenes, three if you count the one when you don't know he's the Oracle... dammit, he needs more scenes in the second game...)

Anyway yeah... ranting again. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:39 pm
OMG, THEY JUST RELEASED BROWN BUNNY EARS! They're not exactly what I wanted... but they're still cute! *luffs on them*

I KNOW! There are so many beautiful designs though... I think they should just makes them all. XD A mass hat release! It would be an awesomely good idea! Haha, and a fez would be awesome! It's a whole region of clothing I think should be explored! *nodnod*

Hey, ranting is good! Especially caterpillar related ranting. XD

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:49 pm
They are so Pokemon bunny ears! o.o You know... Buneary! XD Also that blue set is really nice... but it clips with the Classilke. *sighs* I would of bought it otherwise. More blue items that don't clip perhaps, Gaia?

Yeeeeeah Gaia needs more hats! (Especially a fez!)

Indeed. ^_^ Of course this just brings us back to the hookah item that Gaia lacks.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:54 pm
gonk BUNEARY EARS! crying  

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

Mad Hatter Chatter

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items