Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Disney Slash: Scary or Not?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:05 pm
Nande ga... I have Disney slash syndrome. To make it more appealing, I put the characters in anime form so that it won't scare me all that much. Still, it's very scary.

Oi, fellow yaoi lovers. Please don't think I'm weird, ok? I'd like to hear your opinions on Disney slash. I guess it's kinda scary... unless I make them turn anime. This same thing goes for every cartoon slash.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:10 pm
I can see the appeal in it.
Like a smexy uke white rabbit with a smexy seme mad hatter (obviously in anime form and not in their Disney forms). heart

YaoiIsDelicious

Bashful Streaker

12,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:07 pm
Well, there's some I can get into to in their regular Disney form, though I like anime better (Herculese, Peter Pan, Tarzan, Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid, etc.)

Then others I could totally get into if they were made into anime characters. (I can see Stitch being an adorable badass uke)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:24 am
Depends on the pairing, honestly. I love MozenrathxAladdin (from the Aladdin TV series), but if someone started pimping FrolloxAnyone at me, I'd look at them a little sideways and call the psych ward. Unless it was being done as a crackpairing, because knowing it's not serious makes everything better.  

Jaaku-san

Angelic Warrior

Enzai Sebby3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:32 pm
Slash is slash, where you find it doesn't matter.
As you could probably tell by my sig, I'm currently fanwhoring over Captain SilverxJim.
Disney slash = win 8D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:13 am
First of all, this post is in the wrong part of our forums. The Constitution clearly states what goes where, as do the headings for each subforum. The proper place for such a topic would be in the Pocky Shop.

Secondly, we already have a topic on this exact topic already in the Pocky Shop. If you wish to continue this discussion, please do so there.

And don't forget to read the Constitution and all stickies for information on what to post where.  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items