The Road to Insanity

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Spring

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:38 pm
Hi :]
So recent family problems has led me halfway down to insanity before my best friend threatened me to find another alternative.
Gotta love those big, scary friends huh?
Anywho, I decided to write this
It's called The Road to Insanity.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:44 pm
Setting ;;

Chicago, Illinois
The city of Insanity under Chicago

More to come probably

Chaos Spring

Chaos Spring

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:49 pm
Character's So Far ;;

Main Characters (for sure) ;;
Jaydee Ryerson- main character, abusive sister and mother.
Rylie Disney- Jaydee's best friend. Is a cutter, adopted, bio. mother tried to kill her.
Legend October- multiple personalities.
Jeremy Underwood- pyromaniac

Other Characters ;;
Marasye Ryerson- Jadyee's mother. Abusive, alcoholic.
Kaylin Ryerson- Jaydee's older sister. Sadistic, masochistic.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:11 pm
Random Except (uber short but it's all I got so far);;

The Bible pretty much tells people that, although their life isn't exactly planned out for them, a certian guy upstairs sees and probably expects everything. All my life I've believed in God, Dad used to always comment on how the human mind was too perfect to come from an ape, but I've never believed in that part of it. I liked to think there was some mystery in the world. That every now and then, some things take the guy up there by surprise. And I was right. In a way.

I've lived in Chicago, Illinois since I was a kid and I've been friends with Rylie Disney even longer than that. I could never remember how we met and whenever I asked Rylie she would always reply "misery loves company, Jay." I wasn't miserable back then. Everything was bright in the past. Dad was laughing, mom was sober and my sister was only occasionally naggy. It's got miserable quick though and of course, Rylie smugly became my best friend. She was always with me, always right there as she is now. She sat on a wooden bench in the park while I put a thick, white anti-bacterial on a fresh cut. This one was different, on the back of her arm rather than her wrists.

"Rylie this has to stop." I said, trying to stop her from squirming. Rylie had been taking a pair of old blue scissors to her wrist since she was eleven. I understood why she did it, pain swept the clouds of emotion from the mind faster than anything, but Rylie was just so small. Barely five foot five inches and I would be surprised if she was one hundred fifteen pounds. She listened to me while I fret, or at least looked like she did, and looked off at the park. We both knew she wouldn't stop but for some reason I put on this mantra every time she comes to me with another bleeding limb. Her adoptive parents would send her to a hospital if they saw those cuts so Rylie decided to place her burden on my shoulders. I loved Rylie, I really did but at times I hated her. I had a life to, worries and nightmares. But she didn't know that. No one knew that.

"Rylie Disney, sit down! What if your parents see?" I said, loudly, when she pulled away before I could put a Band-Aid on. A little girl gaped at her wounds before Rylie could pull them behind her back.

"Jaydee," Rylie said with a grin. "They won't let me into Insanity if my cuts are all healed up you know?"  

Chaos Spring

Novels/Novellas

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff