Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
JRPG's Cost to much

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxDvanxX

Invisible Smoker

7,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:34 am
I love the .hack series and most other JRPG's but I don't get to play them that much unless I jump through illegal internet hoop's. I saw the first .hack game, freaked out cause I was gonna borrow the money to buy it from my bro...$60...I just sat it back down and sulked away. We went to a used video game store that had like 15 good JRPG's, not one was less then $40. I gave up, said screw it I will find them on the internet for cheap or imulators of them so that I can play without have to go broke for a year.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:01 am
Do you have a U.S. playstation 2? The .hack games still pop up in the used section at Gamestop once in a while.  

Ayekasong

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:43 pm
I sadly no longer see .hack games. ;-;
Games are pretty expensive, but most PS2 games are going down I've noticed. Everyone's into the PS3 and 360 now.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:27 pm
Ayekasong
Do you have a U.S. playstation 2? The .hack games still pop up in the used section at Gamestop once in a while.

Gamestop is only good for new games and nothing else. Game king is the best. ;D The .Hack games are hard to find. That's why you need to get them before they come out. PS2 games are cheap for me. 30$ is the highest.
And what's a JRPG?

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

fk12

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:25 pm
@Midori- o/ Japanese Role-Playing Game. So... Japanese RPG. And my $8 used copy of Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army tastefully disagrees with your statement about Gamestop. 8D; I'd be nice if I could find Nocturn again, now that I'm old enough to buy it...

I rarely see //IMOQ anywhere. And if I do, it's usually //INFECTION. I remember having trouble tracking down //MUTATION back in the day, too. I don't know, man.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:09 pm
sony products are so expiences now  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:23 pm
I know. D; Everything seems so expensive these days. I did see a commercial advertising the new price for the PS3 though. It's still not that low though. xD

If I can't find a game anywhere, I just order it online. I had to do that with Xenosaga 3.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:55 pm
My game stops have all 7 .hack games at all times. Persona stuff too. Digital devil saga every now and again.

Kamen Ride

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:51 pm
Go die Clownie /glare
Last time I went there they had Eternal Sonata rented out. And I wanted it. And it's been out since like September 2008 or something. It's like really?

I need to buy Mutation-Quarantine. I was borrowing those three. And GRIEVER NEEDS TO GET G.U. BACK SO I CAN REPLAY IT. Or something.
Oh and you had to order Xenosaga 2 too, didn't you? ...if only Fatal Frame wasn't banned in the US /cry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:45 pm
Oh yeah, I think I had to order Xenosaga 2 also. :0 I forgot about that.
For some reason, like every store doesn't have The World Ends With You. FOR WHATEVER REASON.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

haseo9

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:23 am
Kamen Ride
My game stops have all 7 .hack games at all times. Persona stuff too. Digital devil saga every now and again.

hmm you've almost got me beat. Also....you watching kamen rider double?

And at Griever
Because I pulled a Ash Ketchum and got all of the copies of The World Ends With You just to spite you. Just like when ash caught all those tauros and left none for anyone else.....Which is probably why they are so hard to find in those damn games.  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games