Reply APG Chatterbox
Astronomy: The Multiverse Theory

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

konishiyukinagakiteriyaki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:03 pm
Some Astronomers say that we have parallel universes. As from that saying, we have copies of our own Earth in other universes. If thats true, than we have copies of our own selfs making that a Multiverse. Though that doesn't mean that all of our parallel universes have the same fate of an ending.

For example, we have dinosaurs extinct on our Earth(which some think was caused by an asteroid). But in a parallel universe that asteroid might of never hit that Earth. So in hat case we have dinosaurs running around killing each other right in our houses or wherever we are in a parallel universe. Maybe in another universe an Earth already ended or the American Revolution never happened. All which is related to ours.

This theory as never been proven but i just want your opinions to see if anyone would think this is nonsense or its an actual thing people can believe.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:21 pm
I would like to believe in that.

As if there was another me in another place, making the slightest difference in a choice (EX. 'I'm not going to wave to her today' or 'I'll go left instead of right when walking home') that affects myself and my future in drastic ways even though the action was minor in itself, changing who I am, or what happened... The butterfly effect (Is that what it's called?).

That, and parallel universes are pretty cool to think about regardless. ^_^  

Ladd Frand

-Sun Candy-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:36 pm
HISTORY CHANNEL AMIRITE? =D

Some even say that our brains in all of the universes are connected. So pretty much anything you think of happening in another universe is actually happening because you thought of it, which was proof. It's also why some say we have Deja Vu.

And scientists believe that we are on the verge of learning teleportation. Except you're not moving from one place to another on the same universe. You would just be travelling to another universe where everything was the exact same except you in a different place :/ such a complicated idea.

Who really knows? Space is endless. Anything could be out there that we might never think of.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 pm
i'd believe that. i visited the Academy of Sciences in San Francisco and i remember they played a movie in the planetarium about the universe and said that they found a planet very much like earth though a little smaller. it was on the other side of the milky way. as proof that there is another earth-like planet out there, i believe in your parallel universe theory.  

Bmwanz

konishiyukinagakiteriyaki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:38 pm
-Sun Candy-
HISTORY CHANNEL AMIRITE? =D

Some even say that our brains in all of the universes are connected. So pretty much anything you think of happening in another universe is actually happening because you thought of it, which was proof. It's also why some say we have Deja Vu.

And scientists believe that we are on the verge of learning teleportation. Except you're not moving from one place to another on the same universe. You would just be travelling to another universe where everything was the exact same except you in a different place :/ such a complicated idea.

Who really knows? Space is endless. Anything could be out there that we might never think of.

History it is! And i agree with your Deja Vu saying.

And now that i think of it......i think this is the cause of what some say Carma.......you know your not doing something bad but i guess in a parallel universe you did which goes to you..... crying

There are just so many mysteries out there in space hiding its secrets....just waiting to be discovered!!  
APG Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games