Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Uncle Chucks Diner~(Off Topic Stuff)
World Of Warcraft chat discussion, Blizzcon info

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:47 pm
Anyone who plays World of Warcrafts and wishes to talk about it casually.
Top info for fans, Expansion CONFIRMED (I am watching Blizzcon, no tricks, official source)
Goblin and Worgen are confirmed, full map upgrade for the so called Classic zones (maps changed forever and for everyone, no expansion means still new maps but cant do the extra content like lvl 85 maxed)
Flying mounts everywhere confirmed (level 85 for the old content with the map changes of course)
5 new leveling zones, larger than WOTLK zones
Boss returns from pre-tbc for level 85
Heroic Deadmines and Shadowfang keep for lvl 85
New race class combinations, new secondary profession for path of titans which is extra customisation for max level (like talents I think) from the new secondary profession archaeology ect
Removal of Spell power, attack power and defence for a more simple stats (on armour anyway might still appear on rings) the date for this update could be expansion or a patch no date said

A lot is coming tomorrow, this is just an update for people unable to watch Blizzcon and want some news before the wait of update on the internet
Another day to go since this was posted across the 3 main blizz games so I will try and keep you informed of anything interesting ect

Anyone who plays World of Warcraft feel free to comment on anything here  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:27 am
I know man I can't wait. By the way what class are you? I am an level eighty human mage. I am getting into heroics and have around one thousand six hundred DPS.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:45 am
lvl 80 blood elf paladin(holy main spec(partly T8.5gear)/prot off spec),lvl 80 dk blood elf(I just wanted to try it really),lvl 71 mage blood elf(fire mages are fun :p PoM pyro smile )
I play horde as a lot of friends do but I dont get why people get so angry at each other it is just factions

You watching blizzcon 09?

An achievement they should add...
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:40 am
No but I wish I was I watched a trailer on the blizzard website. I cannot wait to play in the changed zones and use my flying mount in Azeroth. And I agree fire mages are the best.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:10 am
Watching it was really really good, loads of great things, also I get the bonus pet smile
Holy paladin is pretty good too, they should really buff our mana recovering moves and AoE healing, compared to other healers our mana recovery is very very bad and no AoE healing for us  
~Uncle Chucks Diner~(Off Topic Stuff)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games