Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Robotniks Computer~(Character Profiles)
Patricius VII's Characters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Patricius VII

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:53 pm
I recently discovered the furry doll makers and now I am having so much fun creating characters and I thought: why not post them? So here are my characters. Also I will continue to post more as I design them. Hope you like them, and if you want to use them for something, please talk to me first.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:09 am
User Image

Name: Korvhas

Race: Fox

Personality: Kind and amiable while still a bit screwy

Weapon: Longsword and 10mm Semi Automatic Pistol

Type: Speed

Magic: Can see seconds into the future (Precognition)

Background: Grew up on the outskirts of Station Square and eventually inherited his father's car repair shop. Whenever something would happen like an invasion or a catastrophe, Korvhas was one of the unacknowledged heroes who always took up arms to defend the populace as the normal sonic heroes can't be everywhere at once.

Likes: Watching the night sky, talking to friends, reading stories, peaceful times.

Dislike: Disrespectful people, large bodies of water, people who use force to take what they want.

Relationship: Tail's distant relative. (Father's older cousin's son.)

Crush: None, his wife died.

Favorite song: Take it Easy - The Eagles  

Patricius VII

Patricius VII

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:27 am
User Image

Name: Criulfe

Race: Demon

Personality: Charming with a very invigorating presence

Weapon: His tongue, usually is able to resolve a conflict with use of words or fire.

Type: Power

Magic: Hellfire that can be manipulated into fireballs, shields, and whips; The ability to influence one's mind but not control it.

Background: Criulfe is a demon from hell who delights in spreading chaos in little bits throughout the world. He has had some minor influence in every major catastrophe on earth and loves his work. To be honest He doesn't dislike the Sonic Heroes though, as everytime a villain is defeated, new seeds for chaos are sown, and Criulfe has the delight of finding a new way to help spread mayhem.

Likes: Influencing people, bad jokes, that curtain of fear that settles over a crowd of people who think they are going to die.

Dislike: Churches, strong alcohols, obnoxious people

Relationship: None

Crush: None

Favorite song: The Devil went down to Georgia - Charlie Daniels Band  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:52 am
User Image

Name: Fyera

Race: Fox

Personality: Mischievous and Adventurous

Weapon: Metal Staff

Type: Flying

Magic: Telekinesis

Background: Born on a farm, Fyera moved to the city at age eleven and lived with her martial arts teacher and worked as a part time instructor at his dojo due to her taking to staff training so quickly and easily. She is one of the unacknowledged heroines who defend the populace in times of catastrophe.

Dislike: War, getting caught snooping, Liers

Crush: Shadow

Favorite song: Nine in the Afternoon - Panic at the Disco  

Patricius VII

Patricius VII

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:47 am
User Image

Name: Davix

Race: Hedgehog

Personality: Energetic and fun-loving

Weapon: Martial Arts

Type: Speed

Magic: Static Electricity (Must make contact with opponent in order to use it)

Background: Born into a middle-class family in the city, Davix grew up happy and content. He learned martial arts from an old man he befriend and earned himself a black belt at seveteen years old. Now Davixc is in college studying to become a physics major. Davix is one of the unacknowledged heroes who defends the populace in times of crisis.

Likes: Fun people, singing (though not very good at it), parties

Dislike: people who take things for granted

Crush: None

Favorite song: Blue Sunny Day - Jonathan Coulton  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:25 am
So you're going to join an rp then right? I mean whats the point of making characters without them being in an RP? wink . Check out the RPs we have in the Train Station(Rp Subforum). Who knows, you might just have a lot of fun with it! ;D  

x_Soah_x

~Robotniks Computer~(Character Profiles)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games