Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Snowflake109 / zarEen-13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zarEen-13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:15 am
When the door had opened, Deiter swiftly stood up from the couch right after Rydia would greet her mother.

When the High Priestess introduced herself, Deiter removed the sunglasses he's wearing to have a clearer look at her. He could see her resemblance to her two daughters. No doubt she's their mother. He smiled gently and would once again bow his polite way of greetings and of introducing himself. "Yes, I did. Your daughter, Ms. Rydia here, had told me about you, High Priestess Melinda." He said as he lift his head.

He chuckled to himself as he had found the High Priestess with the same expression of curiosity as Rydia. He nods to her question. "I was just traveling from the west and had ended up on the woods, where I found Ms. Rydia." He answered, almost same answer as what he had told Rydia when he first found her.

"Pardon for my intrusion, but she had invited me to this humble home of yours.. and I just can't refuse to a welcoming invite from such a nice lady." He said with his Im-grateful-to-be-here smile.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:40 pm
Melinda just smiled back at the stranger in her home. His eyes were truly a remarkable thing she never seen anyone else with eyes like his. His politeness also swayed her and already she was fond of the boy. She chuckled at his explanation of why he was there, meeting his smile.
“It’s no trouble at all,” Melinda responded, shaking her head slightly. “As long as you’re here, our home is your home.” She smiled, spreading her arms out as if she was going to pull you into a hug. This was the gesture she used when she welcomed someone in her home. She closed her eyes, bringing her hands together at her heart. “I’m very glad to have met you Mister Dark.”

Rydia rolled her eyes slightly at her mother. She had the weirdest way of greeting people, but somehow it just made her look more like a High Priestess in her mind. Rydia sighed, she hoped she never gained her mothers strange Priestess habits. She watched as her mother now shook Dark’s hand as she asked him where he was from.
“Mom, he doesn’t remember,” Rydia butted in. “He doesn’t even remember his name so he calls himself Dark.”

Melinda made a “o” with her mouth before she began speaking again. “Oh dear, I guess your village wanted you to remember on your own?” Her question sounded more like a statement rather than a question. That was probably the most logical reason why because healers could do amazing things to heal mind and body. “Don’t you worry we’ll take good care of you!”

...And as expected her mother scooped Dark in her arms. Dark had a shocked expression on his face again like he did when she had poked him in the nose. She chuckled. Having him in the house was going to be very interesting. She wondered what her father’s reaction was going to be when he got home from Mobiz. He would probably be more the delighted to have Dark there. He would be like the son he never had! Rydia had to stifle a giggle at the vast images that crossed her mind. She couldn’t wait.  

Snowflake109

zarEen-13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:21 am
When the High Priestess had welcomed him with her weird way of greeting, Deiter just showed an innocent look of confusion. Okay. So maybe some people of Eden had this way of a greeting. He thought as he slowly nods.

"Yes," was all he had said when Rydia answered her mother's question about where he was from.

Then Deiter chuckled softly on Melinda's commentary. "Well, sounds like my village.. had that much of a faith in me then." He said though he doesn't know why she had thought of that reason. Before he could speak again, she had scooped him in her arms leaving him the same expression as before. He had never encountered meeting people of their kind, and so he didn't actually know how to react to them. He just let a light sigh and would smile. This is quite weird, but I suppose this is normal to them.

"Thank you. And I would be of a good help in any way I could." He said. Though he's their visitor, he wouldn't want to be of any burden or such. He slowly stepped back when Melinda had let go of him. Getting all sociable with Eden people is somehow harder for him than just going out on a mission no matter how dangerous it would be.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:12 pm
Rydia could feel how uncomfortable Dark was with his mother hugging him. He almost looked relieved when she had let go of him. It was like he never been held like that in his life. Rydia discarded that thought. They were strangers to him, amnesia or not. Alas, he was going to have to get used to it if he was going to be staying in their household. For now she would ease the awkwardness of the situation.
Linking her arm with Dark’s, she met her mothers gaze. “Well, Mom, before you showed up I was going to show Dark around the town,” Rydia piped up, shifting her gaze from her mother’s to Dark’s.

Melinda’s violet colored eyes seemed to dance as a smile crept across her face. “Go ahead, there’ll be time to get to know Mister Dark later,” she said, waving her hand as she dismissed them.

Rydia just smiled at her mother as she tugged along Dark out the door. As soon as they were outside the fence to their house she let go of his arm. “Sorry about that,” she chuckled, scratching behind her earlobe in slight embarrassment. She didn’t understand why she was so embarrassed by her mother. It could be that Dark wasn’t used to being hugged by a complete stranger or touched in any way for that matter.
“My mother’s already taken a liking to you within the short moments of knowing you,” she laughed. “That woman.” Rydia shook her head as she began walking towards the market. “I hope she didn’t make you too uncomfortable.”

Snowflake109

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces