Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
Fanart, Fanfiction, Fanvids, and Cosplay (UPDATED 12/9/11) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:52 pm
Zerotheslayer
Here's another one.

ZAC Falling

It's a Crisis Core music video. While I haven't actually played the game, I think I get the story pretty well considering that I did play the original, I watched the cutscenes from, what was it? Last Order or something (the cartoony version, and if it wasn't a game, then it must have been a mini movie or something >> wink , and I watched plenty of these cutscenes and I've played the other FFVII game, Dirge of Cerberus and watched Advent Children, etc, so I'm pretty sure I know what's going on between Zack and Aerith and Zack and Cloud, but anyway, it's dedicated to the three of them, mostly Zack and Cloud, in a non-gay kind of way.

Wow... I really love this one! Yeah, you seem to have gotten the story down pretty nicely, and yeah, that was Last Order... but still, play the original. wink

Maybe one complaint would be that I kind of feel like those amazingly sad scenes should only ever be set to equally depressing music. sweatdrop Overall, though, the scenes worked very nicely, and, well... it was just good!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:58 pm
@Ravenwolf: Sometimes it's hard to tell whether that song is depressing/sad or not, but I guess the point of the video was to kind of be sad and to fit the music. Hm...I also have a very limited supply of songs, unfortunately ><;.

Thank you for your comments. I'm glad that you liked it, and I have played the regular FFVII game. It's Crisis Core that I haven't actually played yet.  

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:06 am
Zerotheslayer
@Ravenwolf: Sometimes it's hard to tell whether that song is depressing/sad or not, but I guess the point of the video was to kind of be sad and to fit the music. Hm...I also have a very limited supply of songs, unfortunately ><;.

Thank you for your comments. I'm glad that you liked it, and I have played the regular FFVII game. It's Crisis Core that I haven't actually played yet.

Oops, sorry, misread that. sweatdrop And yeah, it's a kind of sad song, but I think... I don't know, maybe it's the drums, and it's a bit too fast for me to really feel like it's sad.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:05 pm
It might not be a sad song. Anyway, I guess it is a little too fast...

Hm...  

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:20 am
I've got a new one!

Lenne's Sanctuary

Or maybe "Yuna's Sanctuary"? Nah, it's more like, Lenne's Sanctuary inside of Yuna, XD. Anyway, it's my second FF video where I tried to sound sync the music to them singing (at least during some of the parts where they're singing. The other one is I am Yuna.

I think it's just those two so far anyway ^^;.

Anyway, enjoy!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:04 pm
Here is another that I just uploaded. It's in Japanese and it's got clips from FF 8, 9, 10, 10-2, and 12. It's kind of about some of the FF girls and their loves. One of them has a kind of sad ending, the rest happy.

Anyway, enjoy.  

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:14 pm
I remade that Shuyin, Haven't Lost me Yet video.

Above is the link. Anyway, I deleted the other one, and I think this one was much better. I hope you like it.

I also made a FFIX music starring Garnet and Zidane.

Garnet in the Ring of Fire

You know, FFIX is possibly my favorite Final Fantasy game so far. The only thing that would make it better would be if they had voices (not just when Garnet's singing, but more often), more FMVs, and more sidequests, although there are still A LOT of sidequests in FFIX ^^.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:13 pm
I write fanfiction but most well almost all are naruto fics but im curently writing a ff 10 2, harry potter crossover for my friend and will probly soon start on a ff 9, harry potter crossover. my profile name is hirochick on fanfiction.net.  

Hiro445

1,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:13 pm
I'm actually in the process of writing a fanfic based on Final Fantasy 8. I'm 7 chapters in, and the last couple have semi-sexual scenes in them. Don't say I didn't warn you. ^_^

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5950464/1/The_Sorceress_Return  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:47 pm
Hey, I'm back and now I've got my own youtube channel with some FF videos (mostly X, but I've got some VIII, IX, XII, and XIII either made or being made) and mock trailers that I make in my spare time. My first-posted and favorite is The Man with the Machine Gun video made with FFVIII cutscenes. If you're interested just click on my channel and check out the rest. I'm not the most consistent uploader since I'm an unbearable perfectionist and it takes a while for a vid to make the final cut for me, but believe me, I've got a lot of videos being made at the moment and more should be up soon. Please visit and let me know how you like them!

Oh and if you want my channel name by itself, it's AncientLoreMaster. Thanks!!  

Lore_Maester

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items