Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply The Best FMA Guild Ever
Where did eveybody go?! *cries* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teto_Kasane_23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:50 pm
Oh,ok. Thats good to hear. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:38 pm
x.x Sorry that i haven't been here much...
x.x;; it hurts to read people disappointed with this guild,
i was always here for the rps that Edward and i would do... but.. they are against the ToS so the guild isn't the highest of my priorities anymore

x.x;; Im horribly sorry... maybe when schools over i'll be more current, im not sure, cause i'll be with Edo by then...
I hate to say it but if nothing happens here it will probably only get worse, i really hate to say that too x.x;;

and plus.. this is my senior year... i just turned 18 and its the biggest stress of my life, you can ask Edo.. i've never been so stressed about anything in my entire life...

and i've had all these layout requests dumped on me and unhappy requestors...

the only thing i really can do is try my hardest to spend time with Edward.. I love him to much to be so stressed out that i can't talk... so please take this into consideration when you think the guilds falling...

i can't even do anything when Edo is off to his dads house for the weekend... i have so much work from so many people...

ll Alphonse Elric ll
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:49 pm
I think what this guild needs is to find all the members who are still active and find a way to get this guild up and running again. It really is a shame, perhaps we could even start up a new roleplay for everyone to join in on.

As for you being busy with school, I'm in the same boat. I've got one class that is taking up all my time and attention at the moment, it is very stressful. I'm sure we can find a way to help you out in any way.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:35 am
honestly ive been checking everyday and nothing i would start it if i had a good plot for it  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

ll Alphonse Elric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:45 am
u_ u murrrrrrr
We can tryy...
~fails~  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:14 pm
Why not take little bits and pieces from all the roleplays that we've had so far (with the creators permission of course) and create one big roleplay out of it. That way, everyone has something they'd like out of it, and we can become a community again. And, it can give ideas to the roleplayers for their own roleplay, it should help bust the guilds activity! But we'll need to go and ask everyone from the guild by PM to come and check it out. Though, all the other MOD's will need to help, not just me sweatdrop I can't PM all those people on my own.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
The Best FMA Guild Ever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash